Christianity

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Previously posted.
Where? Please post the scripture again that supports your claim:
"I claim apart from hearing from the Holy Spirit one cannot truly begin to understand the Bible"-Integrity
So you breathed life into yourself. I get it, no surprise to me that is your belief.

That’s cool. I believe differently.
Please explain what happened to you at your birth if you didn't breathe the air that was in the room.

Last edited:

BrownFlush

Another consequence of premillennialism is it makes Jesus a failure.
When Jesus stood before Pilate, "So You are a king?" (Jn. 18:37). Jesus replied, "You say correctly that I am a king. For this I have been born, and for this I have come into the world, to bear witness to the truth." Notice that Jesus said that He came into this world to be a king. If Jesus came for this purpose and was not able to accomplish this, for whatever reason (premillennialists say that He did not become a king because the Jews rejected Him), He was a failure.
Premillennialism makes Jesus a failure.

vantexan

As you do.

God is the inspiration behind all of creation even the Bible, never said He wasn’t. God is over all.

You claim you don’t hear from Holy Spirit apart from the Bible. I claim apart from hearing from the Holy Spirit one cannot truly begin to understand the Bible.

Did God breath life into you?
You put down the efforts of other men through millennia trying to understand the Bible. Your understanding goes through you. That's your common denominator.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Where? Please post the scripture again that supports your claim:
"I claim apart from hearing from the Holy Spirit one cannot truly begin to understand the Bible"-Integrity

Please explain what happened to you at your birth if you didn't breathe the air that was in the room.

God breathed life into me.

Integrity

Binge Poster
False teacher and vain worship.
Maybe according to your narrow view of God and scripture. But not according to the God of the universe, as well as scripture.

IMO You frequently bear false witness but I know, everyone who does not fit the narrow view that you have been indoctrinated to is a false teacher. Have at it, friend.

BrownFlush

Maybe according to your narrow view of God and scripture. But not according to the God of the universe, as well as scripture.

IMO You frequently bear false witness but I know, everyone who does not fit the narrow view that you have been indoctrinated to is a false teacher. Have at it, friend.
I do have at it, friendo.
Your blow is such easy fodder. The scriptures bare witness to everything I believe.
You, on the other hand...have reached the point of absolute silliness.

Integrity

Binge Poster
I do have at it, friendo.
Your blow is such easy fodder. The scriptures bare witness to everything I believe.
You, on the other hand...have reached the point of absolute silliness.
Yes everything other than your narrow, limiting view of the God of the universe is silliness and false teaching. I get it.

You deny the scripture that doesn’t support your narrow limited view of God as I deny any scripture that limits God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit’s ministry and work in all of His creation. Even today.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Which one would that be? (Please no YouTube video)
Look back if you want. You have made enough unsubstantiated false teacher accusations based upon your limited view of God and scripture to last awhile. The scriptures should be easy to find, have at it my friend.

Suggestion: try a BC search with your name and the word false because you use that word for any thought that doesn’t correspond to your indoctrination.

BrownFlush

That’s one of the many things wrong with “Paul’s” writings. It’s believed around half of them were not written by Paul (pseudepigraphy) and some of the ones that were written by Paul have instances of interpolation by other authors that were copied into the gospels by scribes like the passage above.
Paul, like the other writers of the New Testament, expressed the mind of God through direct inspiration of the Holy Spirit and communicated that to us in the form of words.
I Corinthians, the last chapter "he wrote it by his own hand''. Many scholars believe Paul's eyesight was going from bad to worse. What may have been written by someone else, the words were Paul's.

BrownFlush

Look back if you want.
I don't want. I want you to post the scripture for discussion.
my name and the word false because you use that word for any thought that doesn’t correspond to your indoctrination.
Not my indoctrination.
But, if what you're spouting is contrary to the plain teaching of the Bible, I will state it as false. Which it is.

Last edited: