Christianity

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
IMG_4796.jpeg

El Correcto

god is dead
You have no idea how much you make me laugh. I’m grilling a T-Rex burger right now.
I noticed you backed off your claims of archeology supporting your nonsense.
Carry on.
And yet there have been Christians for thousands of years, and will be long after we are dead and gone.
I see no point in this comment, I reread what I wrote and I still don’t see a point in it.
I don’t care how many people are wrong or will continue to be indoctrinated into being wrong in the future.

It is an idiotic belief system and devoid of any facts or proof.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I noticed you backed off your claims of archeology supporting your nonsense.
You noticed wrong. You might want to read that again.
It is an idiotic belief system and devoid of any facts or proof.
You do realize the Jesus referred to Noah and what happened, Jonah and what happened, the writings of Moses(creation) , the Garden, the beginning and many others as being factual, right?
The Son of God affirming those events as facts is pretty good proof.

El Correcto

god is dead
Send in the drag queens.
What you no longer wish you talk about the Bible or your facts supporting it?
You believe in nonsense because you view this conversation as spiritual warfare against evil. Evidence against your fairytale is all works of the devil in your eyes and it won’t trick you into throwing away your soul.
To seek Jesus above every other thing will require fighting a constant battle, not only against sin and the world, but against our self, and the appeal of some of the greatest goods of "life under the sun." It is a battle we can win. In fact, the only way to lose is to stop fighting. The alternative, to try find a way to be both friends with the world and with God, will only make us an enemy of both (James 4:4).
Peace will come when the battle is over.
This really is a telling quote for you about how you view conversations, it’s all spiritual warfare. Once people start talking about the sword and war, you know it’s over for them, complete and utter brain rot. A war against reality.

El Correcto

god is dead
You noticed wrong. You might want to read that again.

You do realize the Jesus referred to Noah and what happened, Jonah and what happened, the writings of Moses(creation) , the Garden, the beginning and many others as being factual, right?
The Son of God affirming those events as facts is pretty good proof.
No actually it isn’t, it’s just your book confirming what is in the book.

Try learning some actual history, oh wait, spiritual warfare against reality and facts is all you care about.

BrownFlush

What you no longer wish you talk about the Bible or your facts supporting it?
You believe in nonsense because you view this conversation as spiritual warfare against evil. Evidence against your fairytale is all works of the devil in your eyes and it won’t trick you into throwing away your soul.

This really is a telling quote for you about how you view conversations, it’s all spiritual warfare. Once people start talking about the sword and war, you know it’s over for them, complete and utter brain rot. A war against reality.
What?
You're not doing too well impugning motives and projecting today.
The Bible is its best interpreter. What facts are you interested attacking with those biting shallow, laughable comments?

BrownFlush

No actually it isn’t, it’s just your book confirming what is in the book.

Try learning some actual history, oh wait, spiritual warfare against reality and facts is all you care about.
Keep spouting nonsense.
The reality of sin. It's a battle.
Historically, my book does a lot better job than what you decided about it.

El Correcto

god is dead
Keep spouting nonsense.
The reality of sin. It's a battle.
Historically, my book does a lot better job than what you decided about it.
Yes and in your delusional mind it is a sin to accept the reality of the world.
Evolution, archeological evidence, science, etc.

Anything that would cause you to believe the Bible is wrong is your enemy. Very delusional and sick stuff from a sick mind.

I really don’t approve of your disgusting lifestyle and your attempts at poisoning others minds on here.

BrownFlush

Yes and in your delusional mind it is a sin to accept the reality of the world.
Evolution, archeological evidence, science, etc.

Anything that would cause you to believe the Bible is wrong is your enemy. Very delusional and sick stuff from a sick mind.
The reality of the world?
Is this the part where you tell me something came from nothing?

I'm as open as anyone. The enemy of truth is a closed mind.
You last awhile, but then you flame up and can't have conversation, then attack personally, because you can't handle disagreement.
Carry on.

El Correcto

god is dead
The reality of the world?
Is this the part where you tell me something came from nothing?
I don’t claim that at all. There is this thing called “I don’t know” you should try it sometimes instead of your delusional bible talks. But no I don’t believe in nothing, you would first have to prove nothing.
I'm as open as anyone. The enemy of truth is a closed mind.
No you are not, that’s why you go to educational websites to copy and paste what they are trying to teach you is wrong as your opinion.

You last awhile, but then you flame up and can't have conversation, then attack personally, because you can't handle disagreement.
Carry on.
You can’t have a conversation. That’s why you derail it into insulting me over drag queens or making “jokes” about grilling t-rexes.

It’s because your opinions are bad and lack any evidence.

BrownFlush

I don’t claim that at all. There is this thing called “I don’t know” you should try it sometimes instead of your delusional bible talks. But no I don’t believe in nothing, you would first have to prove nothing.
I don't have to prove it. Already has been done.
I do know. I know because of what's written. You ought to try it. Order. Physical laws. Amazing. It answers everything. Not one theory.
No you are not, that’s why you go to educational websites to copy and paste what they are trying to teach you is wrong as your opinion.
I thought that mistake was forgiven/forgotten . We did discuss it.
Try to minimize the person you disagree with to prove how much superior you are. You're weak.

You can’t have a conversation.
lol
That’s why you derail it into insulting me over drag queens or making “jokes” about grilling t-rexes
Derail? lol
I counter with humor because you can't take.
It’s because your opinions are bad and lack any evidence.
My opinions are excellent and I have more than enough evidence.