Christianity

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I really don’t approve of your disgusting lifestyle and your attempts at poisoning others minds on here.
My lifestyle? This isn't a derailment is it? You need a book read to you by a drag queen or how would you like your t-rex burger?..lol
Your approval of anything means nothing to me.
Everyone knows your pristine lifestyle is one for all to imitate. lol. Talk about poison.

Last edited:

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
God is love.
Love is not God.
So in the pseudo Christian religion you've invented for yourself, love is an actual god.

Considering that pedos love to have sex with little kids, I find your religion very troubling.

Integrity

Binge Poster
So in the pseudo Christian religion you've invented for yourself, love is an actual god.

Considering that pedos love to have sex with little kids, I find your religion very troubling.
It is clear by this absurd statement that you lack understanding of my understanding of the love of God.

Actually you seem to lack understanding of the love of God.

Jesus taught about love. I suggest you look into His teaching in this

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
It is clear by this absurd statement that you lack understanding of my understanding of the love of God.

Actually you seem to lack understanding of the love of God.

Jesus taught about love. I suggest you look into His teaching in this
I simply disagree with the religion you've invented for yourself. Love is not a god. Homosexual love is not Christian. It never has been.

Find a different name for your religion, Christianity is already taken.

Integrity

Binge Poster
I simply disagree with the religion you've invented for yourself. Love is not a god. Homosexual love is not Christian. It never has been.

Find a different name for your religion, Christianity is already taken.

Your statements seem to resemble the established religious attitudes and beliefs of Jesus’s day rather than those of Jesus Himself?

Do you identify as a Pharisee?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

Your statements seem to resemble the established religious attitudes and beliefs of Jesus’s day rather than those of Jesus Himself?

Do you identify as a Pharisee?

I simply disagree with your religion's viewpoint that anal sex between two men is God.

We're just going to have to agree to disagree my good friend.

Integrity

Binge Poster
I simply disagree with your religion's viewpoint that anal sex between two men is God.

We're just going to have to agree to disagree my good friend.
For the BC record, and you know this @DriveInDriveOut, my theological, religious, and spiritual viewpoint is not consistent with the false statement that you have made in the above quote.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Your defense of homosexual love was to say that God is love.

Anyone can go back and see that.

I simply disagree with your position that men having anal sex is God.
Your statement that men having anal sex is God is very cringe to me.

I don’t judge you for it, but I don’t understand it.

🙏 for you.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Remember God loves you in spite of your imperfections. His love for all sinners is far and wide.

🙏
Screenshot_20240406_083507_Chrome.jpg

BrownFlush

Well, I'm thinking about having “a different economical orientation,” I'm going to rob banks to get money, instead of working. How about “a different reality orientation,” choosing rather to lie than to tell the truth?
Or “a different bio-orientation,” choosing to kill life (as in abortion), than sustain it (bring to birth)?

BrownFlush

"The Greek word agapē is defined as "affection, goodwill, love, benevolence " (Thayer, 4), and also "love, generosity, kindly concern, devotedness" (Moulton, 2). The first three English translations (Tyndale: 1535; Great Bible: 1540; Geneva: 1562) all rendered this "love." The two successive translations (Bishop's Bible: 1602: King James: 1611) used "charity" instead. This may have been an attempt to bring out the subtle distinction that appears to exist between this word and the similar word in Greek, philos. Thayer writes about this distinction that agapaō (the verb form) "properly denotes a love founded in admiration, veneration, esteem," while phileō "denotes an inclination prompted by sense and emotion" (653). Kittel writes, "phileō is never used for love of God, and neither it nor agapaō ever denotes erotic love" - (Kittel, Abridged, 1263-1264).

Integrity

Binge Poster