Christianity

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Another problem with premillennialism is that it convicts the apostles as being false interpreters of prophecy. Some of the very prophecies which premillennialists interpret as being fulfilled in the future are quoted by the apostles and said to be presently fulfilled.
Paul quoted the second Psalm in Acts 13:33 and stated that it was already fulfilled. Premillennialists deny that it has been fulfilled. The result of premillennialism is that it makes false interpreters of prophecy out of men who claimed to be interpreting prophecy under the influence of the Holy Spirit.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
So in the pseudo Christian religion you've invented for yourself, love is an actual god.

Considering that pedos love to have sex with little kids, I find your religion very troubling.

FromOffTheStreets

Another problem with premillennialism is that it convicts the apostles as being false interpreters of prophecy. Some of the very prophecies which premillennialists interpret as being fulfilled in the future are quoted by the apostles and said to be presently fulfilled.
Paul quoted the second Psalm in Acts 13:33 and stated that it was already fulfilled. Premillennialists deny that it has been fulfilled. The result of premillennialism is that it makes false interpreters of prophecy out of men who claimed to be interpreting prophecy under the influence of the Holy Spirit.
Acts 13:33 God has fulfilled this for us their children, in that He has raised up Jesus. As it is also written in the second Psalm: ‘You are My Son,
Today I have begotten You.’

Your stretching prettty big on this conjecture. Let the word say what it says instead of following your own doctrine.

These are the known passages you need to overcome in your own heart.
Acts 13:48 Now when the Gentiles heard this, they were glad and glorified the word of the Lord. And as many as had been appointed to eternal life believed. (Sovereignty)
Acts 3:19 Repent ye therefore and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out (baptism doesn't remove the sin)
Revelation 20:1-8

BrownFlush

Acts 13:33 God has fulfilled this for us their children, in that He has raised up Jesus. As it is also written in the second Psalm: ‘You are My Son,
Today I have begotten You.’

Your stretching prettty big on this conjecture. Let the word say what it says instead of following your own doctrine.

Acts 13:48 Now when the Gentiles heard this, they were glad and glorified the word of the Lord. And as many as had been appointed to eternal life believed. (Sovereignty)
Acts 3:19 Repent ye therefore and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out (baptism doesn't remove the sin)
Not a stretch at all. (I don't have "a doctrine '')

The reason many people believe in his future earthly reign is from many OT prophecies of it (psalms, Daniel, Zechariah, Isaiah). Jesus didn't nullify these prophecies but fulfilled Isaiah 53 & psalm 22 in his 1st coming & revelation 20 confirms that the future reign will still happen.

Be more specific with your OT passages. I can address each one that you believe means an earthly reign.
There has been several comments that you have no response to. Pick up your game and get to the bottom got what the Bible actually teaches about "your doctrine''.
Why you jumpin' off the subject of the post? You done hearing about premillennialism?

Last edited:

BrownFlush

Sure Calvin. Gentiles had no choice. Ask Cornelius. He was taught. Believed what he was taught. Peter wants to know"Can any man forbid water?" The first Gentile convert is made.

In the previous chapter (2:38) I wonder if Peter would agree with you? Is this what he said.. "Repent and you are converted now, the remission of sins happened at your repentance, you can be baptized later whenever you want to. Get all 3000 of you that have had their sins blotted out when they repented and we'll have a big ole dunkin party down at the Jordan."
Wonder if Paul would would agree with you? How about Ananias? "Arise and be baptized, it doesn't wash away sins, those were washed away on that road back yonder 3 days ago when you believed, we're just gonna do this for fun and say you have sins to wash away in this weird act of obedience."

Last edited:

FromOffTheStreets

Not a stretch at all. (I don't have "a doctrine '')

There has been several comments that you have no response to. Pick up your game and get to the bottom got what the Bible actually teaches about "your doctrine''.
Why you jumpin' off the subject of the post? You done hearing about premillennialism?
Just pointing out some verses that you don't agree with. That's all

FromOffTheStreets

n the previous chapter (2:38) I wonder if Peter would agree with you? Is this what he said.. "Repent and you are converted now, the remission of sins happened at your repentance, you can be baptized later whenever you want to. Get all 3000 of you that have had their sins blotted out when they repented and we'll have a big ole dunkin party down at the Jordan."
Wonder if Paul would would agree with you? How about Ananias? "Arise and be baptized, it doesn't wash away sins, those were washed away on that road back yonder 3 days ago when you believed, we're just gonna do this for fun and say you have sins to wash away in this weird act of obedience
I'm just pointing out that both are seen in the Bible. You don't like one of the ways

BrownFlush

I'm just pointing out that both are seen in the Bible. You don't like one of the ways
So you're jumpin' ship with discussing premillennialism? ok

There are not 2 or 3 or 4 truths about baptism. Or, when the Lord returns.
When does the Bible teach one comes in contact with the blood of Christ?

Last edited:

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
IMG_4818.jpeg