Christianity

Integrity

Binge Poster
Why don't you answer the question? If a child is being molested and you're aware of it will you try to stop it? Will you tell the molester that what he's doing is evil and wrong?
Why don't you answer the question? I thought I did. If a child is being molested and you're aware of it will you try to stop it? No. Will you tell the molester that what he's doing is evil and wrong? No.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Trumplican Jesus
IMG_4844.jpeg

FromOffTheStreets

Are you suggesting it is Jesus + something, or just Jesus?
I'm suggesting it's impossible to have Jesus without action to follow. If you have truly connected with the creator of the universe, then you won't concoct your own system.

Faith/ belief means a lot more than mental ascent. It means that your fallen nature is reconstructed towards his image.

I disagree with flush that we aren't indwelt by the holy spirit
John 14:17 the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you.
1 Corinthians 3:16 Do you not know that you are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God dwells in you?

But that doesn't mean that the holy spirit leads us away from the word. He confirms the word.

vantexan

@Integrity You're purposely answering in that manner so that I can't quote you. I was wrong. You aren't morally ambivalent. You're morally reprehensible. You know a child is being molested but you'll neither try to stop it or tell the molester he is wrong for doing so. That's despicable.

Integrity

Binge Poster
@Integrity You're purposely answering in that manner so that I can't quote you. I was wrong. You aren't morally ambivalent. You're morally reprehensible. You know a child is being molested but you'll neither try to stop it or tell the molester he is wrong for doing so. That's despicable.
Specifically what would you do in the exact situation you describe?

Integrity

Binge Poster
I'm suggesting it's impossible to have Jesus without action to follow. If you have truly connected with the creator of the universe, then you won't concoct your own system.

Faith/ belief means a lot more than mental ascent. It means that your fallen nature is reconstructed towards his image.

I disagree with flush that we aren't indwelt by the holy spirit
John 14:17 the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you.
1 Corinthians 3:16 Do you not know that you are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God dwells in you?

But that doesn't mean that the holy spirit leads us away from the word. He confirms the word.
So it is Jesus+ what you have described.

Jesus + Jesus proving performance.