Christianity

Integrity

Binge Poster
You might? Good for you cowboy! But you wouldn't stop someone from molesting a child. Amazing.
I might as said. I would need more specifics if your hypothetical crime as you stated. You keep changing it up. How did you come to knowledge of your hypothetical crime, hypothetically, that is.

Were you a hypothetical eye witness to this crime?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Second part of Eph 2:8 @FromOffTheStreets
The acceptance of grace lies solely with the individual. There is no "forced acceptance"
Grace saves through faith. The faith that saves is not some mental accent. That is a dead faith. Whatever is required by faith is mandatory to being saved by grace.
Faith is something you must do, you are solely responsible for faith. Paul wrote, “For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness . . .” (Romans 10:10). The literal wording here would be, “for with the heart it is believed,” or that the belief is exercised with the heart of man.
Calvin's doctrine of God’s absolute sovereignty over the will of man cannot believe Paul’s statement. Faith is not a gift of God, it is a responsive act of a person. Without God’s revealed word, faith would be impossible, because faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God (Romans 10:17)
The only kind of faith that saves is a working faith. Paul wrote to the Galatian churches, “For in Jesus Christ neither circumcision availeth anything, nor uncircumcision; but faith which worketh by love” (Gal. 5:6). This is an “operable faith.” This is the only valid faith and anything short of it will not save. This work isn't about what a human being can boast about. There are no meritorious or sacramental works involved. To love the Lord means one must keep His commandments (John 14:21). This includes a turning away from sin, an open confession with the mouth that Jesus is the Christ and submission to baptism in water for the remission of sins (Acts 17:30; Romans 10:9; Acts 2:38).
Salvation by grace through faith neither nullifies obedience nor eliminates grace. Two important questions about such salvation you need to get. When is an accountable individual saved by faith and how is one justified by faith? Paul said that it is “not of works lest any man should boast.” This does not include anything and everything one can do. This doesn't mean that there is nothing you can do to be saved and anyone who does anything is trying to earn salvation, and so nullifying grace. Thee things about this...
1. There is no scriptural support for it.
2. If there is nothing for individuals to do for the saving of their souls, how is it that God saves some and not others? Is God a respecter of persons? (Acts 10:34-35).
3. To believe this, it is directly contrary to what the New Testament plainly says about obedience to God’s commands (Heb. 5:9).
There is no greater truth than the fact that we are saved by grace – but there is no uglier lie than the assumption that we are saved by grace only. There is not one instance in all of the Bible where anyone was blessed because of their faith before that faith became operative in obedience to God’s commands. Faith that does not obey does not save. It is a dead faith (Jas. 2:20-26).
In the transaction of a gift, there are two parties: the giver and the recipient. God is the gracious giver of salvation. He gives it through Christ to all who by faith will obey him and in doing so, receive the gift of salvation.

Integrity

Binge Poster
You're just trolling now.
IMG_5479.jpeg

vantexan

I might as said. I would need more specifics if your hypothetical crime as you stated. You keep changing it up. How did you come to knowledge of your hypothetical crime, hypothetically, that is.

Were you a hypothetical eye witness to this crime?
It's a simple question. If you saw a child being molested, sexually assaulted, would you stop it or at least try? Would you tell the molester that what they're doing is wrong? Evil? The whole point of this exercise is to show you have no moral foundation. You just say everything happens because that's what God wants. Tens of millions aborted? Wouldn't happen unless God wanted it to so why speak out against it? Millions killed stopping the Nazis? No big deal. What God wanted. Who are you to say what's right or wrong? So turn a blind eye.

BrownFlush

Romans 11:5 Even so then, at this present time there is a remnant according to the election of grace. 6 And if by grace, then it is no longer of works; otherwise grace is no longer grace. But if it is of works, it is no longer grace; otherwise work is no longer work.
Works of the law. Whenever you see "works" in the New Testament it referring to the Law of Moses. The Apostles were constantly doing battle with the false teachers, the Jews who converted to Christianity, who were teaching, among other things, "yes, Jesus is the way now, but to be a really good Christian you need to do this and this and this that's in the Law, to be the best Christian."
This is not talking about works of righteousness , works that "make you right".
The election of grace, Calvin, is God's eternal plan to include both Jews and Gentiles. Although the Jews had the law of Moses to tutor them in preparation for the gospel, the Gentiles proved to be more receptive to the offer of forgiveness.
"But Israel, which followed after the law of righteousness, hath not attained to the law of righteousness. Wherefore? Because they sought it not by faith, but as it were by the works of the law" (9:31, 32).
Moses' law was "the law of righteousness." At the same time it was "the ministration of death" (2 Cor. 3:7).
It brought death and condemnation by pronouncing a curse on all who fell short. It was righteous within itself, and it was designed to bring true righteousness by pointing the Jews to Christ (Ram. 10:4).
But they continued to attain justification by the deeds of the law (which they could not keep) apart from Christ.
So they were seeking righteousness, not by faith in Christ, the fulfillment of the law, but by the works of the law, which works could have commended them to God only if they had kept them to perfection.
The vast majority of the Jews were lost because they were relying on the rites and ceremonies of -the law of Moses. A remnant remained "according to the election of grace." This refers to the relatively few Jews who were willing to follow Jesus.
"And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But (friend it be of works, then is it no more grace: otherwise work is no more work" (11:6).
The "election" is the way of salvation: This is by grace, not by works. Again, the word "works" does not refer to obedience to the Messiah, but the deeds of the law, or such works as provide room for boasting.

Integrity

Binge Poster
It's a simple question. If you saw a child being molested, sexually assaulted, would you stop it or at least try? Would you tell the molester that what they're doing is wrong? Evil? The whole point of this exercise is to show you have no moral foundation. You just say everything happens because that's what God wants. Tens of millions aborted? Wouldn't happen unless God wanted it to so why speak out against it? Millions killed stopping the Nazis? No big deal. What God wanted. Who are you to say what's right or wrong? So turn a blind eye.
That was not the question you asked and I never commented on what God wants or doesn’t want.

You seem to get confused with what you even say let alone what I have said.

Please direct quotes from yourself or me would be helpful in advancing the discussion.

El Correcto

god is dead
Look what I found. All the flame ups the last few years caused you not to remember correctly. Or maybe you just made a choice to lie...

Talking about choice and what is natural. You refused to admit the argument is the same. You went off the deep end and spouted I said being a murderer is the same as being queer...
Where do murderers go in your mind? Where do gays go in your mind?
See why you compare them to each other, all sins are accounted for the same, including the lies you tell on here Tommy.

El Correcto

god is dead
Let us quote from the “good” book.

But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

See you in hell Tommy, amen.

BrownFlush

Where do murderers go in your mind? Where do gays go in your mind?
See why you compare them to each other, all sins are accounted for the same, including the lies you tell on here Tommy.
Major deflect. You're not going to come clean? Not surprising.

My mind? lol
Hear the mind of the Holy Spirit's words through the Apostle Paul..
"Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. - 1 Cor. 6: 9-10

BrownFlush

Let us quote from the “good” book.

But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

See you in hell Tommy, amen.
You not only have natural affection, you're spineless.

El Correcto

god is dead
Major deflect. You're not going to come clean? Not surprising.

My mind? lol
Hear the mind of the Holy Spirit's words through the Apostle Paul..
"Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. - 1 Cor. 6: 9-10
Yes I’m familiar with your belief system.
Homosexuality is akin to murder, it will be punished the same by god, lake of fire and what not.

Same with all liars.

See you in hell, amen.

BrownFlush

Yes I’m familiar with your belief system.
Homosexuality is akin to murder, it will be punished the same by god, lake of fire and what not.

Same with all liars.

See you in hell, amen.
You're spineless.
You've been shown a liar with your previous accusations and you will not admit it.

El Correcto

god is dead
You are sitting here quoting to me that homos and murderers go to hell and then accusing me of being a liar for saying that’s what you believe.

Go take your meds, maybe get something to eat and have a nap old man you’re losing it.

BrownFlush

What accusation?

#9,668 The closed thread, Religion...
So you're not believing the Tommy? Okey Dokey.
No and I also don’t know what to believe when it comes to you cheating your wife so I didn’t condemn you as a “whoremonger” which revelations also say burn in hell, anyone who engages in sex outside of marriage is a “whoremonger” an adulterer.
So you’re either a liar or a “whoremonger” as God so eloquently had is written down.- @El Correcto
<<>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>
We are all born with natural tendencies.A tendency to do or be attracted to something is NOT the same thing as NOT having a choice. IF I have more of a tendency to fool around on my wife than the next guy, I still have a choice. It just means I have to fight the temptation to do wrong more than the next guy because I have more , fool around on my wife tendencies . The choice will be harder, but I still have choice. Just because you have tendencies to do something does not make the action right.
Again and again and again.
This difference makes no difference with the point you miss.
If a person has no choice (born that way)in a situation to do something, that means there is no process in which he even questions his actions, that person is not accountable or responsible or guilty or not guilty. @BrownFlush years ago
<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><>>>>>>>
You fail to see a problem with your accusation and what I actually said?
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<
That you compare homosexuality to murder? It is written in black and white right there in your book you silly man.
The book says all sin is the same. Sin misses the mark by definition.
<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
You miss again. And again. I don't know how to word it so you will see the point.Whether you suck di**s.
You shoot somebody.
You steal a loaf of bread.
You lie.
If you are born a :censored2: sucker. If you are born a killer. If you are a born thief. If you are a born liar.
If you are given an opportunity to any of these things you HAVE to do it. You have NO choice.
The end result of somebody having NO choice, whether good or bad, MAKES NO DIFFERENCE.
GET IT. If you base one thing on born that way and have NO choice in the matter, there is NO stopping place .
If one has NO choice, there is NO guilt. NO accountability. Therefor the murderer, the thief , the liar, CANNOT be charged for what they have done. They were simply doing what they were BORN to do and had NO choice in the matter. -- @BrownFlush years ago.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
you’re losing it.
You've lost it long ago.
I continue to compare the argument and reasoning that you hold on to "born that way".
You fail to see or admit, that anyone could use the "born that way" argument and say they have no choice and justify any sin.

vantexan

That was not the question you asked and I never commented on what God wants or doesn’t want.

You seem to get confused with what you even say let alone what I have said.

Please direct quotes from yourself or me would be helpful in advancing the discussion.
I asked you if you saw a child getting molested would you try to stop it. You said no. Would you tell the molester what they were doing is wrong? You said no. You've already stated in the past that America sacrificing millions to stop slavery or the Nazis was no big deal. Exactly what would motivate you to ever take a moral stand against wrongdoing? And you have extensively said that nothing happens unless God wants it to. I said we have free will. I may be wrong but it appears that you don't think we have free will. That everything happens because God is making that happen. So don't speak out against evil because if God wants that to happen it must not be evil. Am I close to your reasoning? Do you have the courage of your convictions to say how you see things or will you dodge once again?