Christianity

Box Ox

There’s nothing to talk about if you’ve decided that your life is for nothing and cut yourself off from salvation then that’s your decision. It’s a foolish one but it’s your decision

You haven't said anything that supports this:

when you consider that engaging in homosexual acts will damn you for eternity if the threat of hell doesn’t scare them then I don’t think the death penalty will either.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Just go back and read the thread. If you are going to say that objectionable sexual materials shouldn't be removed from school libraries because you want them to because other parents might not object to them so who are we to draw the line as to what is objectionable then you are morally ambivalent. Heck, morally bankrupt.
I’m sorry but I have to leave this dead horse alone. I wish you well in furthering your discussion on this matter.

May you experience and know the presence and the amazing love of the living God.

May His face shine upon you and give you peace.

☮️

TheDudeAbides92

You haven't said anything that supports this:
Homosexuality just like drug use and alcoholism and gambling etc is a spiritual issue. The government can’t do anything to solve it and that’s not the role of government. Prohibition of any of these things is always a failure and not a deterrent

Box Ox

Just go back and read the thread. If you are going to say that objectionable sexual materials shouldn't be removed from school libraries because you want them to because other parents might not object to them so who are we to draw the line as to what is objectionable then you are morally ambivalent. Heck, morally bankrupt.
I’m sorry but I have to leave this dead horse alone. I wish you well in furthering your discussion on this matter.

May you experience and know the presence and the amazing love of the living God.

May His face shine upon you and give you peace.

☮️
db.gif

TheDudeAbides92

How anyone can look at the perverted agenda the United States now stands for for decades now… unlimited abortion and homosexuality and now this trans delusion…and the country just gets worse and worse and think Gods wrath has nothing to do with that is just unbelievable to me

Last edited:

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I just wonder why can’t we just all get along despite our diversity and our differences of opinion and beliefs.
Because for many, "get along" is not enough.
They demand acceptance and approval of the "differences". When that's not given, the disdain and hate flow.