Christianity

Thebrownblob

No there is no perhaps.
If you believe children who are raped should be forced into giving birth or that the parents can’t intervene on behalf of their child in the form of an abortion pill, you are a legit nut job.
Again, those people voted for it who live there if they don’t like it, they can vote them out next time. Otherwise it’s still just your opinion I’m not discounting it or giving it weight. I’m just telling you that’s the way it is. I would say the same thing if someone came on here and said it the other way. People have different opinions.

El Correcto

god is dead
Again, those people voted for it who live there if they don’t like it, they can vote them out next time. Otherwise it’s still just your opinion I’m not discounting it or giving it weight. I’m just telling you that’s the way it is. I would say the same thing if someone came on here and said it the other way. People have different opinions.

I love the neutral stances you take on these Christian nationalist you pretend don’t exist and are just boogeymen.

Like yeah bud it’s an opinion and if you want an argument try to tell me why it isn’t evil.

Thebrownblob

I love the neutral stances you take on these Christian nationalist you pretend don’t exist and are just boogeymen.

Like yeah bud it’s an opinion and if you want an argument try to tell me why it isn’t evil.
How do you even know what good is? It’s clear you and I don’t agree on what is evil, so why do I need to explain to you? What’s your objective standard? I didn’t come on here arguing with you. I actually told you you have a right to your opinion. I’m sorry that makes you so upset.

3. Name-calling.​

Name-calling and put-downs are used to hurt you and can include comparing you to others, whether it’s suggesting other people are better than you or that you’re the same as someone else they’re running down. What you value most about yourself is used against you. If you value your ideas, creativity, or love for the environment, the narcissist will criticize your ideas and creations and then throw your recycling in the trash. Narcissists will directly condemn you and those close to you behind their backs.

Thebrownblob

I don’t care if you challenge and that’s not whining. That is you getting exposed as a hypocrite.

If you can’t see denying child rape victims medical care as nutty, I can’t really help you bud. You’re on your own with that.
OK, but I still have no idea how you expose me as a hypocrite lol I don’t recall calling anyone in Chicago a nut job. 🤷‍♂️

And oh yes, you definitely whine because it always comes back to you and have someone must’ve mistreated you. Giving you some sort of authority I suppose in your mind to complain and call people names that you don’t know.

Thebrownblob

If you can’t see denying a little girl medical care after she was raped and knocked up by her relative as insane. I can’t help you bud. You are too far gone in Christian lala

I don’t control her medical care nor do you, and I wasn’t in that room when they made those decisions so I really don’t have a clue what went into it. You’re simply being reactionary.

I’ve already explained that can be wrong and not stripped of their humanity, and called nut jobs. Seems like your kind of rhetoric get people hurt and killed. But yet you’re on here acting like you care about someone’s health? Ironic isn’t it? One might even call it hypocritical.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Abortion is murder/sinful
Rape and incest are wrong/sinful
There are consequences that are not good when wrong/sinful things happen

If a victim of rape becomes pregnant, abortion/murder does not become right/not murder, because of how the pregnancy happened.
A rape victim needs physical and mental care. Killing the unborn does not change that. Killing the unborn could also add to the trauma of the rape.
Professional care and adoption is the option.
An incest/rape pregnancy that goes to delivery and produces a mental/physical defected baby, yep, it's still murder if you kill it.
Sin has consequences.

Thebrownblob

If a victim of rape becomes pregnant, abortion/murder does not become right/not murder, because of how the pregnancy happened.
A rape victim needs physical and mental care. Killing the unborn does not change that. Killing the unborn could also add to the trauma of the rape.
An incest/rape pregnancy that goes to delivery and produces a mental/physical defected baby, yep, it's still murder if you kill it.
Sin has consequences.
Someone’s gonna call you a nut job.

qdg2

Sin has consequences.
Not the same. They are not /.

Wrong(against the law). Means something.

Sinful......absolutely nothing. Fact.

Thump your bible all day long......means squat.

Sin doesn't have any consequence.......at all. If so.....prove it.

Thebrownblob

Actually, sin has a real meaning….

The English word "SIN" is actually a term rooted in the ancient Greek and taken from archery. Sin simply means failing to hit the target.

BrownFlush

One of the most defining/revealing comments to the shallowness of one's mentality.
Indeeeeeeed......

BrownFlush

The English word "SIN" is actually a term rooted in the ancient Greek and taken from archery. Sin simply means failing to hit the target.

Miss the mark. (same thing)
Violation of law.

qdg2

One of the most defining/revealing comments to the shallowness of one's mentality.
Indeeeeeeed......
Ok. Brushing the personal attack aside....

Please explain your comments. My statements are mere facts. Supported by real law. Not fantasy...

"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally it means they have not one single political argument left" -Margaret Thatcher.

And you being of the hateful 8........one of the most defining/revealing comments to the shallowness of one's mentality/lack thereof. Like that cur dog cornered in the alley....

Thebrownblob

Please explain your comments. My statements are mere facts. Supported by real law. Not fantasy...

"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally it means they have not one single political argument left" -Margaret Thatcher.

And you being of the hateful 8........one of the most defining/revealing comments to the shallowness of one's mentality/lack thereof. Like that cur dog cornered in the alley....
Let’s be nice fellas, I think someone already got the boot today

qdg2

OK, but I still have no idea how you expose me as a hypocrite lol I don’t recall calling anyone in Chicago a nut job. 🤷‍♂️

And oh yes, you definitely whine because it always comes back to you and have someone must’ve mistreated you. Giving you some sort of authority I suppose in your mind to complain and call people names that you don’t know.
What sort of authority do you have? In your mind....supposing?

If you actually do......where does it come from....exactly?

qdg2

Indeeeeeeed......
Like this^^^^^^

You rip folks all day here on BC....you don't have a clue who most if not all of them are....

Why do yo have some sort of "authority"? Who mistreated you?

qdg2

Doesn't mean didly in terms of the law....that's the point. Didly. Not /.

BrownFlush

Woof
You mean like this...
Uh.. this is a Christianity thread. The Bible just might be talked about.
Please explain your comments.
To one is who not mentally challenged , there is no explanation needed. What don't you understand?