Christianity

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Doesn’t change my belief that Jesus is gentle and humble.

I am not convinced that story was not communicated inaccurately any way.
Ask the Holy Spirit. He's right there inside you giving you direct answers to your questions.
He told you God has changed his mind on homosexuality, so ask him if the Temple scene is just a made up story by four regular guys named Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John. After all, all four recorded it.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Ask the Holy Spirit. He's right there inside you giving you direct answers to your questions.
He told you God has changed his mind on homosexuality, so ask him if the Temple scene is just a made up story by four regular guys named Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John. After all, all four recorded it.
Ok. Will do.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I don’t see it this way, but you can.
How else is one supposed to see it.

The Bible (God's inspired Word) teaches homosexuality is a sin and abortion is murder. You state that God's Holy Spirit told you directly that homosexuality is not wrong and abortion is not murder.
Right now, we're waiting for the Holy Spirit to tell you the real story that happened at the Temple.

Integrity

Binge Poster
How else is one supposed to see it.
You choose.
The Bible (God's inspired Word) teaches homosexuality is a sin and abortion is murder.
I believe that homosexuality is probably wrongly understood by most biblical conservatives.
You state that God's Holy Spirit told you directly that homosexuality is not wrong and abortion is not murder.
I would have to say yes.
Right now, we're waiting for the Holy Spirit to tell you the real story that happened at the Temple.
I wouldn’t wait too long if I were you. IMO the story is not that critical. But if the Holy Spirit does provide illumination, I will share it.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Happy Easter!

On this day where Christians across the world remember the resurrection and celebrate the risen Jesus. I thought I would share some, not all, core beliefs of mine as they specifically relate to this day.

I believe in God the Father.

I believe in Jesus the Christ.

I believe in the Holy Spirit.

I believe Jesus is the Word made Flesh.

I believe Jesus is alive today.

I believe the Holy Spirit lives in people today and always.

I believe Jesus can be personally known apart from religion written or not.

I do not believe the religious text commonly know as the Bible is the word of God. I believe it is a word from God passed down by men who were inspired to document their imperfect faith and understanding of God. I believe much can be learned from it regard a religious and spiritual life.

I believe God loves you and God loves me with an everlasting, unconditional and infinite love.

I also believe in complete religious freedom and I respect the right to believe or disbelieve anything as your personal thought, conscience, or spirit dictates.

Again, Happy Easter to the BC Community regardless of what you believe or don’t believe. Enjoy your day!

Sincerely,
I

vantexan

Happy Easter!

On this day where Christians across the world remember the resurrection and celebrate the risen Jesus. I thought I would share some, not all, core beliefs of mine as they specifically relate to this day.

I believe in God the Father.

I believe in Jesus the Christ.

I believe in the Holy Spirit.

I believe Jesus is the Word made Flesh.

I believe Jesus is alive today.

I believe the Holy Spirit lives in people today and always.

I believe Jesus can be personally known apart from religion written or not.

I do not believe the religious text commonly know as the Bible is the word of God. I believe it is a word from God passed down by men who were inspired to document their imperfect faith and understanding of God. I believe much can be learned from it regard a religious and spiritual life.

I believe God loves you and God loves me with an everlasting, unconditional and infinite love.

I also believe in complete religious freedom and I respect the right to believe or disbelieve anything as your personal thought, conscience, or spirit dictates.

Again, Happy Easter to the BC Community regardless of what you believe or don’t believe. Enjoy your day!

Sincerely,
I
Just curious. Do you believe Jesus died and was resurrected from the dead?