Christianity

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
on the living God.

How do you know he's living?

By faith given to me by God.

So God "gave" you faith to know that he is alive?
How did he give you that faith?

Really?

He personally revealed Himself to me in my spirit by the ministry of the Holy Spirit.

In other words. God told me this .

So he didn't give you faith to believe he was alive, he just flat out told you he was.
Wowza....lol

Yes, by faith.
lol.... keep talking..lol

BrownFlush

So you doubt the holy spirit now?
You should be thrilled.
Doubt the Holy Spirit. Never. I have no doubt he doesn't work the way @Integrity claims.
I also know this is a deflection..
Answers to questions reveal truth.

And Peter said to them, “Repent and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins,"-Acts 2:38
Question: Is repentance and baptism for the forgiveness of sins? Yes or no?

"And now why do you wait? Rise and be baptized and wash away your sins",- Acts 22:16 (Paul believed and had been praying for 3 days before he was told to do this) Question: Did Paul have "sins to wash away" in the obedient act of baptism? Yes or no?

"He that believes and is baptized shall be saved" - Jesus in Mark 16:16. Does the conjunction "and" join faith and baptism to equal salvation? Yes or no?
It's just 3 simple yes or no questions.

Thebrownblob

I’m not taking anything out of context. You are the one trying to declare works are needed for salvation or to be a Christian in god’s judgement when that is clearly not the case.
Clearly you’re confused about what works is and what works isn’t. A truly saved person would automatically have works because it’s part of who they are. It’s not done because you have to it’s done because that’s what comes out of you when you’re changed. A change person has no choice but to have a good fruit because it’s what comes out of them automatically.

Matthew 7:15-20

You Will Know Them by Their Fruits
15 “Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. 16 You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thornbushes or figs from thistles? 17 Even so,every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire.20 Therefore by their fruits you will know them.​

BrownFlush

Do you actually have a point with this?

If so I am not seeing it my friend.

Peace be with you.

☮️
Yes.
Your answers are spin and contradict themselves.
He gave you faith by faith?
He personally told you to have faith?
You have faith he told you he was alive? This question takes us back to the originals..

How do you know God is alive?
How did he give you faith?

El Correcto

god is dead
Clearly you’re confused about what works is and what works isn’t. A truly saved person would automatically have works because it’s part of who they are. It’s not done because you have to it’s done because that’s what comes out of you when you’re changed. A change person has no choice but to have a good fruit because it’s what comes out of them automatically.

Matthew 7:15-20​

You Will Know Them by Their Fruits​

15 “Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. 16 You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thornbushes or figs from thistles? 17 Even so,every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire.20 Therefore by their fruits you will know them.​

Yes and what do your fruits tell you when you judge your earthly life as better than mine and constantly resort to personal attacks.

While I’m here Bible fighting.
5 So too, at the present time there is a remnantchosen by grace. 6 And if by grace, then it cannot be based on works; if it were, grace would no longer be grace.
Romans 11:5-6

Add it to the pile of works are not required and by grace alone will you be saved. @vantexan

Thebrownblob

Yes and what do your fruits tell you when you judge your earthly life as better than mine and constantly resort to personal attacks.

While I’m here Bible fighting.
5 So too, at the present time there is a remnantchosen by grace. 6 And if by grace, then it cannot be based on works; if it were, grace would no longer be grace.
Romans 11:5-6

Add it to the pile of works are not required and by grace alone will you be saved. @vantexan
You’re also confused about me telling you how to live your life. If you’re referencing the Bible as the starting point, then that would be God and Jesus take it up with them big guy. I don’t get to tell you anything because I’m neither the judge nor the executioner. Anytime I’m pointing at you. I probably got three fingers pointing back at myself.

I couldn’t care less what do you do after you’ve been told the truth. Your salvation is your own.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Yes.
Your answers are spin and contradict themselves.
He gave you faith by faith?
He personally told you to have faith?
You have faith he told you he was alive? This question takes us back to the originals..

How do you know God is alive?
How did he give you faith?
Wow I thought you followed discussions better.

IMO You really butchered this.

El Correcto

god is dead
Doubt the Holy Spirit. Never. I have no doubt he doesn't work the way @Integrity claims.

No.
No.
No.
Salvation is by grace alone and explicitly stated.
John 3:16
Act 16:31
Ephesians 2:8-9

Your works and baptism are a fart in your sleep compared to Jesus’s sacrifice.

El Correcto

god is dead
You’re literally sitting here trying to bring up Paul’s baptism as if that is what saved him.
He was saved directly by Christ in the Bible when he made Paul his apostle of the gentile people.

BrownFlush

No.
No.
No.
Salvation is by grace alone and explicitly stated.
John 3:16
Act 16:31
Ephesians 2:8-9

Your works and baptism are a fart in your sleep compared to Jesus’s sacrifice.
Alone is nowhere to be found in those passages.

Baptism is a work.. It's a work of God...
"In him also you were circumcised with a circumcision made without hands, by putting off the body of the flesh, by the circumcision of Christ, having been buried with him in baptism, in which you were also raised with him through faith in the powerful WORKING OF GOD who raised him from the dead." Col.2:11-12
In the act of baptism, the NT teaches many things happen. One of them is an operation takes place and Jesus is the surgeon.

This passage teaches no more physical circumcision to be in the family of God,(Old Law. Israel ) the operation (working) of baptism puts one in the spiritual family of God (All, Jew and Gentile). Until you had the operation, you're not in the family.

Last edited:

El Correcto

god is dead
You’re also confused about me telling you how to live your life. If you’re referencing the Bible as the starting point, then that would be God and Jesus take it up with them big guy. I don’t get to tell you anything because I’m neither the judge nor the executioner. Anytime I’m pointing at you. I probably got three fingers pointing back at myself.

I couldn’t care less what do you do after you’ve been told the truth. Your salvation is your own.
No you don’t, you point at me with both hands even with your thumbs.

BrownFlush

You’re literally sitting here trying to bring up Paul’s baptism as if that is what saved him.
He was saved directly by Christ in the Bible when he made Paul his apostle of the gentile people.
And you're literally sitting there denying what language demands. lol

Integrity

Binge Poster
Where?
The quotes are exactly in line as they appeared on the thread.
Ok last one. I’m not on a heavy binge cycle today.

Here is my statement of faith pertaining, and only pertaining to this post:

IMO and belief:

It is by faith I believe God is living.

I believe it is God personally, who is ultimately the source of faith, mine and all faith.

I believe God, being the source of faith, provided the faith to me to believe that it was He who personally revealed Himself to me in my spirit by the ministry of the Holy Spirit to believe that He was living.

I also believe God, being the source of faith, gave me the faith to believe that it was God telling me that the above spiritual interaction was his means of revealing Himself to be living.

Hope this helps.

Peace be with you my friend.

☮️

BrownFlush

Ok last one. I’m not on a heavy binge cycle today.

Here is my statement of faith pertaining, and only pertaining to this post:

IMO and belief:

It is by faith I believe God is living.

I believe it is God personally, who is ultimately the source of faith, mine and all faith.

I believe God, being the source of faith, provided the faith to me to believe that it was He who personally revealed Himself to me in my spirit by the ministry of the Holy Spirit to believe that He was living.

I also believe God, being the source of faith, gave me the faith to believe that it was God telling me that the above spiritual interaction was his means of revealing Himself to be living.

Hope this helps.
It doesn't.

Does God do for everybody what you claim he did for you ?

El Correcto

god is dead
Alone is nowhere to be found in those passages.

Baptism is a work.. It's a work of God...
"In him also you were circumcised with a circumcision made without hands, by putting off the body of the flesh, by the circumcision of Christ, having been buried with him in baptism, in which you were also raised with him through faith in the powerful WORKING OF GOD who raised him from the dead." Col.2:11-12
In the act of baptism, the NT teaches many things happen. One of them is an operation takes place and Jesus is the surgeon.

This passage teaches no more physical circumcision to be in the family of God,(Old Law. Israel ) the operation of baptism puts one in the spiritual family of God (All, Jew and Gentile). Until you had the operation, you're not in the family.
Cool laws Pharisee.
“I no longer count on my own righteousness through obeying the law; rather, I become righteous through faith in Christ.
Philippians 3:9

Let’s add it to the pile of saved by Grace not through works.