Christianity

Thebrownblob

Run along child and go with god.
Come back when you want to discuss Christianity instead of your own petty beliefs.
There it is, you replied, before you’re worried about my beliefs you should figure out why you justify mass murder in Louisville. Seems you are what you hate. Which is not shocking you’re not very hard to figure out. Unfortunately for you, most of us don’t want to be unhappy and miserable with you..sorry, Big guy.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Cool laws Pharisee.
“I no longer count on my own righteousness through obeying the law; rather, I become righteous through faith in Christ.
Philippians 3:9

Let’s add it to the pile of saved by Grace not through works.
Deflect. You have no answer for #653.

No one is obeying the "law" of Moses.
Faith saves. Not your dead faith as James points out. Obedient faith saves.

"Baptism, which corresponds to this, now saves you,"- 1 Peter 3:21
I notice Peter never said alone here with baptism. Must be more than just one thing that will save.
The grace of God has been given for sure. Giving all of us a way of salvation to receive his mercy and forgiveness.

El Correcto

god is dead
There it is, you replied, before you’re worried about my beliefs you should figure out why you justify mass murder in Louisville. Seems you are what you hate. Which is not shocking you’re not very hard to figure out. Unfortunately for you, most of us don’t want to be unhappy and miserable with you..sorry, Big guy.
I didn’t justify it, I merely explained why modern day Pharisees make targets of themselves by preaching divisive and evil laws that oppress minorities.

That’s fine go with god and come back when you want to discuss Christianity.

Thebrownblob

I didn’t justify it, I merely explained why modern day Pharisees make targets of themselves by preaching divisive and evil laws that oppress minorities.

Bologna you pretended you know what happened when the girl was young and you do not, you actually know nothing about it, and then you justified it because it’s what’s your religion tells you it’s OK. I think we call those hypocrites.

Thebrownblob

“Of course you people are gonna be targets for nut jobs wanting to end their lives with a bang.
You talk so much :censored2: and oppress them, then expect them to just go quietly. Bold strategy, let’s see how it works out for you.”- @El Correcto

Here we can see you made a bunch of assumptions and analyzed a situation of oppression that you know nothing about. And then you went on to blame the victims.

You must also believe the way women dress gets them, raped? Let’s see how that works out for them, right?

Pretty twisted religion you have.

How much more blood shed will be necessary before you stop, justifying mass murder and renounce your brutal religion?

El Correcto

god is dead
“Of course you people are gonna be targets for nut jobs wanting to end their lives with a bang.
You talk so much :censored2: and oppress them, then expect them to just go quietly. Bold strategy, let’s see how it works out for you.”- @El Correcto

Here we can see you made a bunch of assumptions and analyzed a situation of oppression that you know nothing about. And then you went on to blame the victims.

You must also believe the way women dress gets them, raped? Let’s see how that works out for them, right?

Pretty twisted religion you have.

How much more blood shed will be necessary before you stop, justifying mass murder and renounce your brutal religion?
Yes now go look at the lgbt thread and tell me I’m wrong about the modern day Pharisees and bigots that talk all that :censored2: and vote for laws that oppress transgender people. Denying them medical care just like child rape victims.

I didn’t blame the victims I speculated on what caused this lgbt individual to choose a religious school they attended.

What brutal religion would that be? I had no words for this person, I didn’t motivate them or condone them or help them in any way. So what was my religion?

Young women dressing a certain way doesn’t oppress anyone, you voting a certain way does contribute to oppression of lgbt people. Unequal treatment, denial of medical treatment and attacks against their civil rights.

Thebrownblob

Yes now go look at the lgbt thread and tell me I’m wrong about the modern day Pharisees and bigots that talk all that :censored2: and vote for laws that oppress transgender people. Denying them medical care just like child rape victims.

I didn’t blame the victims I speculated on what caused this lgbt individual to choose a religious school they attended.

What brutal religion would that be? I had no words for this person, I didn’t motivate them or condone them or help them in any way. So what was my religion?

Young women dressing a certain way doesn’t oppress anyone, you voting a certain way does contribute to oppress of lgbt people. Unequal treatment, denial of medical treatment and attacks against their civil rights.
I’m sorry you do not get to dictate the doctrine of your religion to me. You have set the parameters now I am following through your lead.

You made a statement of faith that the mass murderers have been treated poorly when you don’t know.

And then you made a judgment that she was justified in their slaughter based on your faith. Even blamed those that were slaughtered for their alleged sins against the mass murder.

El Correcto

god is dead
I’m sorry you do not get to dictate the doctrine of your religion to me. You have set the parameters now I am following through your lead.

You made a statement of faith that the mass murderers have been treated poorly when you don’t know.

And then you made a judgment that she was justified in their slaughter based on your faith. Even blamed those that were slaughtered for their alleged sins against the mass murder.
No go ahead and tell me what religion I follow bud.
I know for a fact trans people are treated poorly by modern day Pharisees and the bigots. Go to the lgbt thread and look for yourself.
Why don’t you bother to pull up the politics happening Tennessee right now? Is it because you don’t live there so we aren’t allowed to even talk or discuss their laws?

Never said he was justified, I said he appeared to be provoked by theists attacks on his rights.
The articles said much the same, former student of the school, manifesto written out, planning the attack for a while.

Most those kids will probably grow up to be atheists or agnostic anyways. Killing them serves very little purpose and actually hinders lgbt rights giving ammo to its critics. Was a pointless thing to do, the act of a suicidal disturbed person, but the question remains, why?

El Correcto

god is dead
We probably will never get much in terms of why out of this outside of speculation. The manifesto as far as I know remains unreleased which is a good thing. The only thing made publicly available was the fact the shooter was lgbt, went to school, was suicidal texting a friend and “may of had resentment”.

Thebrownblob

No go ahead and tell me what religion I follow bud.
I know for a fact trans people are treated poorly by modern day Pharisees and the bigots. Go to the lgbt thread and look for yourself.
Why don’t you bother to pull up the politics happening Tennessee right now? Is it because you don’t live there so we aren’t allowed to even talk or discuss their laws?

Never said he was justified, I said he appeared to be provoked by theists attacks on his rights.
The articles said much the same, former student of the school, manifesto written out, planning the attack for a while.

Most those kids will probably grow up to be atheists or agnostic anyways. Killing them serves very little purpose and actually hinders lgbt rights giving ammo to its critics. Was a pointless thing to do, the act of a suicidal disturbed person, but the question remains, why?
More justification for mass murder, based on your faith. You actually have no idea how they were treated because you’re not them but your faith tells you it must of happend and for that sin the Pharisees in your religion get the death penalty justification.

Last edited:

Thebrownblob

I never rationalized the death, I rationalized the choice of target. Why did that person choose that place to do their suicidal shoot out?
We don’t know, only you know, because you had faith that she did it because she was mistreated. And according to your religion, those kids got what they deserved for the sins of others. Those were your own words. After all, what do they expect?

El Correcto

god is dead
We don’t know, only you know, because you had faith that she did it because she was mistreated. And according to your religion, those kids got what they deserved for the sins of others. Those were your own words. After all, what do they expect?
You might be suffering a break down, I can’t help you with these rants.

Isn’t that what you said to me early? Am I allowed to also say or think that, never know on this site, lol.

Thebrownblob

You might be suffering a break down, I can’t help you with these rants.

Isn’t that what you said to me early? Am I allowed to also say or think that, never know on this site, lol.
How many more people need to die because of your hate has no home religion? How much more justification will you give? Why did the Pharisees and bigots in your religion justify?

Last edited:

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Cool laws Pharisee.
“I no longer count on my own righteousness through obeying the law; rather, I become righteous through faith in Christ.
Philippians 3:9

Let’s add it to the pile of saved by Grace not through works.

Run along child and go with god.
Come back when you want to discuss Christianity instead of your own petty beliefs.

So help me out with this.

You can belittle a poster, and his strongly held beliefs, by calling him a Pharisee. Said poster has not (as far as I could follow) called you names based on any of your defining beliefs or characteristics during this exchange.

Can you justify that for me?
You just got out of a week off. I'm really tempted to give you another.