Christianity

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
How old do you have to be to decide you don’t want tits? Why does that bother you so much that a woman would rather cut off her tits and live as a man?
18 for cosmetic surgery, done by a cosmetic surgeon, out of pocket, not with taxpayer dollars.

And I would also like the medical board to review these cases to see if the recipient is of mental soundness to make these decisions. Do no harm.

vantexan

Not getting a lot of answers out of y’all for my question. Disappointing.

I’ll ask one more time.
What exactly do you propose doing for transgender folks who want these surgeries you’re so against?

What do you propose doing for a suicidal teenager going through gender dysphoria in teenage years?

What is the proper medical treatment for them other than misgendering them and calling them not a real this or that?
Again, let them make that decision at 18 or later. I would say 15 but you're adamant that girls who do anything younger than 18 are being abused. Seems that logic should apply to this too.

rod

Retired 23 years
Then there was the baby born without any eye-lids so the doctors used the baby's foreskin to make eye lids for him. The baby is doing fine but he is a little cockeyed.

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd
You folks self own without assistance.For example, why did God create foreskins and then want a bunch of them back or order them cut off?
I guess I’m swine because I ask questions instead of practicing blind faith.
Carry on.
1 Corinthians 2:13-16 KJVS
Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual. [14] But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. [15] But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man. [16] For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ.
Jeremiah 4:4 KJVS
Circumcise yourselves to the Lord, and take away the foreskins of your heart, ye men of Judah and inhabitants of Jerusalem: lest my fury come forth like fire, and burn that none can quench it, because of the evil of your doings.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
They show up to counseling and therapy they get this treatment. I don’t see how this is hard to understand.
It's hard to understand that you support castration and mutilation of young children..

I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree about whether doctors should be allowed to butcher little kids.

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd
IMG_1646.jpeg

Tbh, the Bible is the greatest Self-help book ever written. Key word Self.

Matthew 6:33 KJVS
But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Luke 17:20-21 KJVS
And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation: [21] Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

2 Corinthians 13:5 KJVS
Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?

Have a good weekend everyone. Back to work!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
1 Corinthians 2:13-16 KJVS
Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual. [14] But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. [15] But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man. [16] For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ.
Jeremiah 4:4 KJVS
Circumcise yourselves to the Lord, and take away the foreskins of your heart, ye men of Judah and inhabitants of Jerusalem: lest my fury come forth like fire, and burn that none can quench it, because of the evil of your doings.
OK, that's one of them that speaks of figurative foreskins. How about the ones that deal with actually removing the foreskin of a non-consenting individual, as in killing them like David?

El Correcto

god is dead

No hate stronger than Christian love.

El Correcto

god is dead
View attachment 430481
Tbh, the Bible is the greatest Self-help book ever written. Key word Self.

Matthew 6:33 KJVS
But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Luke 17:20-21 KJVS
And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation: [21] Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

2 Corinthians 13:5 KJVS
Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?

Have a good weekend everyone. Back to work!
I’ve never read a self help book, but I didn’t realize they were packed full of so much genocide, rape, torture, magic and straight scientific illiteracy.

The Bible isn’t even a good fantasy fiction book, it’s nothing but cult propaganda written by people that never even met the cult leader.

El Correcto

god is dead
Also religious zealots made Socrates drink poison to death in Plato’s telling.
I doubt Socrates meant fill your head with Christian nonsense when he was speaking about knowing yourself blah blah blah.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

No hate stronger than Christian love.
Trannies and LGBTQ cult members are known to make these fake bomb threats for publicity. They've been caught in the past.

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd
I’ve never read a self help book, but I didn’t realize they were packed full of so much genocide, rape, torture, magic and straight scientific illiteracy.

The Bible isn’t even a good fantasy fiction book, it’s nothing but cult propaganda written by people that never even met the cult leader.

Last edited: