Christianity

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd
I’ve never read a self help book, but I didn’t realize they were packed full of so much genocide, rape, torture, magic and straight scientific illiteracy.

The Bible isn’t even a good fantasy fiction book, it’s nothing but cult propaganda written by people that never even met the cult leader.
So does He exist or not? Perhaps look in the mirror next time.

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd
OK, that's one of them that speaks of figurative foreskins. How about the ones that deal with actually removing the foreskin of a non-consenting individual, as in killing them like David?
The entire Bible is a parable/allegory, man. I’m going to get crucified for saying this, pun intended, lol (Acts 17:28). Like when it talks about trees it actually refers to men. Christ is the tree of life. It’s not His story, but Your story.

Mark 8:24 KJVS
And he looked up, and said, I see men as trees, walking.

John 21:25 KJVS
And there are also many other things which Jesus did, the which, if they should be written every one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that should be written. Amen.

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd
The entire Bible is a parable/allegory, man. I’m going to get crucified for saying this, pun intended, lol (Acts 17:28). Like when it talks about trees it actually refers to men. Christ is the tree of life. It’s not His story, but Your story.

And there are also many other things which Jesus did, the which, if they should be written every one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that should be written. Amen.

This is my last post for this bread. Don’t feel the need to explain further since everyone will eventually come to the same conclusion and/or they are already set in their ways. It’s all a personal journey at the end of the day. But this day has no end and no beginning.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Trannies and LGBTQ cult members are known to make these fake bomb threats for publicity. They've been caught in the past.
Damn Pantifa.
Well.
There you have it.....

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

I’m pretty good at metaphors, allegories, and parallels and The Bible is full of outrageous lies, stunning contradictions, and all sorts of ludicrous statements that Bible “scholars “ translate into explanations that are usually excuses.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
All men have sinned and this is the evil in the world. But have faith in our Lord Jesus Christ and heal will heal your wounds.
Why do you need your body if your soul has left the building? If true, is there even a point besides the unusual preservation??

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd
Did a Jew that started a cult exist? Yeah probably. Did a god? Probably not.
I’m pretty good at metaphors, allegories, and parallels and The Bible is full of outrageous lies, stunning contradictions, and all sorts of ludicrous statements that Bible “scholars “ translate into explanations that are usually excuses.
IMG_1666.jpeg

Midwits: when will they learn?

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd
Nah, you’re not. But keep telling yourself that.

MORS HOSTIBUS

Why do you need your body if your soul has left the building? If true, is there even a point besides the unusual preservation??
The modern world is all about maximizing pleasure. A religious sister life speaks of detachment from the corruptable. The inner beauty of a virtuous life well lived.

El Correcto

god is dead
The modern world is all about maximizing pleasure. A religious sister life speaks of detachment from the corruptable. The inner beauty of a virtuous life well lived.
She worked for the Catholic Church mate, if she had any virtue or detachment from the corruptible she would have left that cesspool long ago, no she devoted her life to the image, the spectacle. Her own standing within this world and it’s corrupt organizations.