Christianity

El Correcto

god is dead
Why do you need your body if your soul has left the building? If true, is there even a point besides the unusual preservation??
Hand over the corpse for third party examinations.
*crickets* or excuses.
Also let me know how a black woman’s corpse proves some sort of deity, all I seen is more sad straw grasping by a dying organization looking for an excuse to Saint a black woman for virtue points.

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd
Don’t think I’ve seen a single point out of you, just another sad soul on the internet adopting 4chan as their personality.
IMG_1667.jpeg

MORS HOSTIBUS

She worked for the Catholic Church mate, if she had any virtue or detachment from the corruptible she would have left that cesspool long ago, no she devoted her life to the image, the spectacle. Her own standing within this world and it’s corrupt organizations.
Every social or corporate group consists of individuals. With your statement you have essentially labeled all groups as cesspools.
The human immoral blob is existence. It just spreads and consumes without regard to anything.

100%

9 pastors or youth pastors, 1 catholic official, 1 school librarian, 1 Idaho state rep.

We should really start discussing the sexual crimes of Christians more and their “13 year old women” mentality.
Isn’t 13 too old for the left?

100%

I’m pretty good at metaphors, allegories, and parallels and The Bible is full of outrageous lies, stunning contradictions, and all sorts of ludicrous statements that Bible “scholars “ translate into explanations that are usually excuses.
No one likes to read a book the condemns themselves.

qdg2

Majority of chechen names I’ve seen have been attached to Muslims. Muslim isn’t a nationality or race.
It's a religion....far more dangerous. Guided by 7th century thought fanatics.

It's bizarre how so many black folks would gravitate towards Muslim shackles.....especially the women.

El Correcto

god is dead
Every social or corporate group consists of individuals. With your statement you have essentially labeled all groups as cesspools.
The human immoral blob is existence. It just spreads and consumes without regard to anything.
For people who hate humanity so much I’m surprised suicide is considered a sin.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I’m pretty good at metaphors, allegories, and parallels and The Bible is full of outrageous lies, stunning contradictions, and all sorts of ludicrous statements that Bible “scholars “ translate into explanations that are usually excuses.
Reading your posts, I get a visual of the guy everybody sees on the street from time to time, talking in broken sentences, walking stiff legged, spinning , and then yelling at a telephone.