Christianity

FromOffTheStreets

You keep saying that as if you have any proof of that.
Blah blah held accountable blah blah blah.
You Christians are legitimately in lala land nonsense zone.
I may not be remembering this correctly from earlier in this thread, so forgive me if I'm wrong here...but I think you were explaining how the pharisees were not true Christians because their actions didn't match the words or way that Christ taught. They wanted people to think that they were with God but they actually weren't. I completely agree with you on that. There are very few Christ followers from the heart who subject themselves to the others well being, but many who seek their own well being but try to tag along with God. It's very easy to distinguish between the 2 in real life interactions, maybe a little more difficult on the internet.
Do you believe the murderers you mentioned are true Christ followers or pharasees?

vantexan

I may not be remembering this correctly from earlier in this thread, so forgive me if I'm wrong here...but I think you were explaining how the pharisees were not true Christians because their actions didn't match the words or way that Christ taught. They wanted people to think that they were with God but they actually weren't. I completely agree with you on that. There are very few Christ followers from the heart who subject themselves to the others well being, but many who seek their own well being but try to tag along with God. It's very easy to distinguish between the 2 in real life interactions, maybe a little more difficult on the internet.
Do you believe the murderers you mentioned are true Christ followers or pharasees?
The Pharisees were Jews, not Christians.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Oh so you found Jesus. Lol! Absolutely ridiculous at your age to start believing in Santa again.
Santa is as real as Jesus. It's kind of like in The Polar Express where Tom Hanks punches the ticket for the kid that says B-E-L-I-E-V-E and that's just enough to keep him on the hook for another year.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
20221114_215948.jpg

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Santa is as real as Jesus. It's kind of like in The Polar Express where Tom Hanks punches the ticket for the kid that says B-E-L-I-E-V-E and that's just enough to keep him on the hook for another year.
The more you comment, continues to prove your Dad was a monkey.

El Correcto

god is dead
I don’t believe for a second that he is a Christian.
I see it as more of an enemy of my enemies type situation with him. Politically aligned with the toxic agenda Christians are pushing.

Thebrownblob

Yet you defend grown men simulating sex acts in front of children.
Not only defended, which I wouldn’t do for heterosexuals doing something like that. He also accused a nice lady on here of wanting to run over and murder people.

At this point, he really should just be ignored. He is irrelevant as gum on the bottom of my shoe. Just a reactionary malcontent.

El Correcto

god is dead
I find Christ followers to just be annoying Christians who put Christianity above anything else in their life. People who pull their kids out of school to fill their head with biblical studies from fraudsters like apologia. Science taught through a creationist world view, rejection of reality and pure delusions.
People who bill themselves as Christ followers tend to be the worse of the worse when it comes to science because they are by the book Christians, literal interpretations of the Bible. They believe the Old Testament is real.

But to answer your question yes the Pharisees had a seat at the table. Their opinions mattered to the Christian leaders in the New Testament, they even went as far as to reject their view of Christianity over the gentiles but send a stern warning to the gentiles to avoid certain behaviors that would run afoul of the Pharisees and Jewish law.

vantexan

Not only defended, which I wouldn’t do for heterosexuals doing something like that. He also accused a nice lady on here of wanting to run over and murder people.

At this point, he really should just be ignored. He is irrelevant as gum on the bottom of my shoe. Just a reactionary malcontent.
I really don't get his logic. He lives in a country where he can openly show displays of affection toward another man, marry him too and adopt babies, yet claims he's being targeted for death. When I ask where that's happening he says Uganda! It's easier to play the victim I guess.

Thebrownblob

I really don't get his logic. He lives in a country where he can openly show displays of affection toward another man, marry him too and adopt babies, yet claims he's being targeted for death. When I ask where that's happening he says Uganda! It's easier to play the victim I guess.
Because he’s full of :censored2: