Christianity

Thebrownblob

Take that up with him bud, I’m just addressing his complaint about companies requiring Christian employees to respect their transgender employees.
I know you’re not because it’s a made up argument no one disrespects people for that reason and we’ve always had Rules disrespecting people. Can’t make fun of someone’s body weight for their big nose, etc. etc. but we don’t have explicitly outlined that it’s just known it’s called decency

El Correcto

god is dead
I know you’re not because it’s a made up argument no one disrespects people for that reason and we’ve always had Rules disrespecting people. Can’t make fun of someone’s body weight for their big nose, etc. etc. but we don’t have explicitly outlined that it’s just known it’s called decency
He brought it up, you don’t know anything apparently maybe try reading the conversation again and starting over.

You’re trying to push his bad point onto me, why I don’t know. I fully agree you respect coworkers in the work place. Try asking van why he views this as controversial.

Thebrownblob

He brought it up, you don’t know anything apparently maybe try reading the conversation again and starting over.

You’re trying to push his bad point onto me, why I don’t know. I fully agree you respect coworkers in the work place. Try asking van why he views this as controversial.
I’ve had plenty of conversations with @vantexan and we have not always agreed. You can ask him yourself.

Occasionally, we got chippy with each other, but I do not think him a disrespectful person. You on the other hand are one of the most disrespectful human beings I’ve ever had this pleasure of talking to. You’re filled with hate and venom and just generally not a nice person.

Other than that you’re a peach😂

Last edited:

vantexan

Says you bud, you are the one throwing a hissy fit about people not being allowed to bully trans people in the work place misgendering the trans coworker and what not. As if having to show your coworkers a bit of respect is some back breaking task for Christians.

Yes your actions have consequences in the work place. I can’t go around insulting people who believe in god, I have to play along with their delusions and be nice.
Where have I thrown a fit about such things? I'm just asking you to show me where this is happening? And pointing out your group's demanding special laws to apply to them. Guess what? If a person has XX chromosomes and I call that person a woman I'm not misgendering her. No matter what fantasies y'all harbor in your heads the biological reality is she is a woman. If a 6'3" person is standing in line at Wal-Mart while wearing a miniskirt and stiletto heels but has an Adam's apple, a beard, and a tell tell deep voice he's a man no matter what he says. It's not misgendering to state the obvious but y'all are trying to bend everyone to your will.

El Correcto

god is dead
Where have I thrown a fit about such things? I'm just asking you to show me where this is happening? And pointing out your group's demanding special laws to apply to them. Guess what? If a person has XX chromosomes and I call that person a woman I'm not misgendering her. No matter what fantasies y'all harbor in your heads the biological reality is she is a woman. If a 6'3" person is standing in line at Wal-Mart while wearing a miniskirt and stiletto heels but has an Adam's apple, a beard, and a tell tell deep voice he's a man no matter what he says. It's not misgendering to state the obvious but y'all are trying to bend everyone to your will.
@Thebrownblob clearly this is a conversation you should have with him. You seem to be in disagreement. Van thinks it’s okay for people to bully trans people in the work place.

El Correcto

god is dead
Yeah and no matter what fantasies Christians harbor in their head their book is wrong and their religion is full of outdated primitive morality.

Thebrownblob

@Thebrownblob clearly this is a conversation you should have with him. You seem to be in disagreement. Van thinks it’s okay for people to bully trans people in the work place.
We have several trans people we work with several of them worked with us for a long time before their “transition” and we’re constantly miss gendered and don’t care because they understand that people aren’t doing it on purpose. Shocking, right? reasonable people.

El Correcto

god is dead
We have several trans people we work with several of them worked with us for a long time and we’re constantly miss gendered and don’t care because they understand that people aren’t doing it on purpose. Shocking, right? reasonable people.
Cool story, now tell van it’s not okay to do that.
It’s not okay to go around purposefully disrespecting co workers in the work place.

El Correcto

god is dead
You're the one saying I'm bullying people in the workplace. Has nothing to do with moderation on this forum.
You’re the one saying you want the ability to bully people in the work place and you don’t even work bud. You are claiming Christians not being able to bully trans people against company policy is some kind of special treatment for trans people. It’s not bud, you’re not allowed to bully others in the work place.

vantexan

You’re the one saying you want the ability to bully people in the work place and you don’t even work bud. You are claiming Christians not being able to bully trans people against company policy is some kind of special treatment for trans people. It’s not bud, you’re not allowed to bully others in the work place.
Stating the truth instead of playing along with delusion isn't bullying. Typically when speaking to others I say "you" to them. If by chance I while speaking to someone else about a person refer to that person as he or she depending on what their sex is I'm not bullying anyone. That y'all want to make it an issue and try to push your agenda on others makes you the bully imo.

El Correcto

god is dead
Stating the truth instead of playing along with delusion isn't bullying. Typically when speaking to others I say "you" to them. If by chance I while speaking to someone else about a person refer to that person as he or she depending on what their sex is I'm not bullying anyone. That y'all want to make it an issue and try to push your agenda on others makes you the bully imo.
Yeah it actually is. My coworkers don’t show up for me to challenge their world views, they show up to work and go home.

If I went around the work place insulting every Christian as a delusional cultists I’m sure the company would eventually take issue with me being there opening them up to lawsuits for hostile work environment from their inaction.

vantexan

Yeah it actually is. My coworkers don’t show up for me to challenge their world views, they show up to work and go home.

If I went around the work place insulting every Christian as a delusional cultists I’m sure the company would eventually take issue with me being there opening them up to lawsuits for hostile work environment from their inaction.
Not the same thing. You're trying to force your view on others. In all my years of working neither I nor my Christian co-workers tried to force our views on others. But of course just believing is enough to enrage you.

El Correcto

god is dead
Not the same thing. You're trying to force your view on others. In all my years of working neither I nor my Christian co-workers tried to force our views on others. But of course just believing is enough to enrage you.
You would be forcing your views of misgendering trans people on others, something your company isn’t agreeing with and isn’t okay in their work place. Take it up with them if you even work.