Christianity

vantexan

Well let’s see you walk up to someone presenting as female and call them a man after they have came out as trans. Yup that’s disrespectful.
Why would I do that? If he asks me I'd tell him he's a biological man. But I wouldn't go out of my way to be rude to him. Unless he acts like a jackass which seems to be common with that group.

El Correcto

god is dead
Waaaaahhh you won't refer to me with incorrect pronouns that's bullying Waaaaahhh
Wah wah high schoolers read about sex wah wah. Wah wah trans people exist wah wah. Wah wah the school tried to tell my kid it’s okay to be gay wah wah. Wah wah my religion is dying wah wah. Wah wah I don’t understand basic fifth grade science wah wah. Wah wah I have to do my job as a public servant wah wah. Wah wah I don’t want to sell the gays a cake wah wah. Wah wah my employer needs me to work a Sunday shift wah wah. Wah wah the work place need to give me a room to pray wah wah.

vantexan

What do you mean I can’t disrespect my coworkers openly in the work place? Wah wah.
Hey, we have a WaWa here too! Great convenience store/gas station.

What's hilarious is you go on and on about science then deny Biology 101. Gender is binary, to use a term y'all are fond of. So from now on when you preach about science please remember that you are very selective about what science you believe in.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Wah wah high schoolers read about sex wah wah. Wah wah trans people exist wah wah. Wah wah the school tried to tell my kid it’s okay to be gay wah wah. Wah wah my religion is dying wah wah. Wah wah I don’t understand basic fifth grade science wah wah. Wah wah I have to do my job as a public servant wah wah. Wah wah I don’t want to sell the gays a cake wah wah. Wah wah my employer needs me to work a Sunday shift wah wah. Wah wah the work place need to give me a room to pray wah wah.
Bless your heart.

El Correcto

god is dead
Hey, we have a WaWa here too! Great convenience store/gas station.

What's hilarious is you go on and on about science then deny Biology 101. Gender is binary, to use a term y'all are fond of. So from now on when you preach about science please remember that you are very selective about what science you believe in.
You don’t even know what gender means.
That’s what’s hilarious about your understanding of it.

vantexan

You don’t even know what gender means.
That’s what’s hilarious about your understanding of it.
Yah, that whole entire history of mankind thingy is hilarious. 8 billion people from sperm uniting with eggs. Not one female produced sperm. Not one man carried a baby to term. You can pump someone with hormones and grow breasts or facial hair all you want. They didn't start out that way.

El Correcto

god is dead
Yah, that whole entire history of mankind thingy is hilarious. 8 billion people from sperm uniting with eggs. Not one female produced sperm. Not one man carried a baby to term. You can pump someone with hormones and grow breasts or facial hair all you want. They didn't start out that way.
Okay so you’re not even gonna try to understand what gender means, you’re just keep ranting.
You should check out this documentary, if anything you’ll get a couple laughs agreeing with the father.

vantexan

Okay so you’re not even gonna try to understand what gender means, you’re just keep ranting.
You should check out this documentary, if anything you’ll get a couple laughs agreeing with the father.
I know what it means, not what you want it to mean. That's enough for me.

El Correcto

god is dead
I'm not the one supporting their mental illness and self mutilation of their bodies. Seems you're the one who hates them.
Hmm I see so supporting trans healthcare means I hate the mentally ill.
Maybe I should sit around making fun of them like the rest of you and trying to bully them into detransitioning. That would be much better for their mental health…?