Christianity

Thebrownblob

Van thinks there is freedom of speech in the workplace LOL nope you’re an employee.
Employees are not slaves and they do not have to do everything they were told, but we do have to be respectful. Seems like the golden rule applies here, as for myself I make it a habit to use someone’s name that way I don’t get involved in the him/her she/he stuff. I’m here to do a job not be part of a social experiment.

vantexan

You would be forcing your views of misgendering trans people on others, something your company isn’t agreeing with and isn’t okay in their work place. Take it up with them if you even work.
I'm retired. Thank goodness because about the only pronouns I'd call you as a coworker is she/it.

El Correcto

god is dead
Dude, you constantly hate on christians, 🤷‍♂️stop with the pity party. Your problem is you just take it too far. It’s all consuming for you. Relax.
He is literally in here throwing a fit about respecting trans people in the work place and the dummy don’t even got a job.

Am I not allowed to point out how stupid he is thinking that being able to show up to work and not being openly disrespected by coworkers is a special privilege? You failed to tell him he should respect coworkers in the work place after your little misplaced tangent towards me, you’re the only one obsessed bud.

vantexan

He is literally in here throwing a fit about respecting trans people in the work place and the dummy don’t even got a job.

Am I not allowed to point out how stupid he is thinking that being able to show up to work and not being openly disrespected by coworkers is a special privilege? You failed to tell him he should respect coworkers in the work place after your little misplaced tangent towards me, you’re the only one obsessed bud.
Only in El Correcto world is refusing to use a preferred pronoun is being disrespectful. You demand people give up their core beliefs to accept yours then claim we're bullies for refusing to.

El Correcto

god is dead
Only in El Correcto world is refusing to use a preferred pronoun is being disrespectful. You demand people give up their core beliefs to accept yours then claim we're bullies for refusing to.
Well let’s see you walk up to someone presenting as female and call them a man after they have came out as trans. Yup that’s disrespectful.

Thebrownblob

Yes but you have no delusions or justifications for why it is not. You aren’t sitting here pretending to be a decent human being with just a disagreement you’re being an honest prick trying to antagonize me and I can respect that.
Pardon me, but I’ve been nothing but an honest prick with you. 😂 I haven’t called you any names based off your sexuality because it’s not important.

El Correcto

god is dead
Pardon me, but I’ve been nothing but an honest prick with you. 😂 I haven’t called you any names based off your sexuality because it’s not important.
Mo you haven’t. You sit around trying to claim moral high ground, this man walked up went straight below the belt with no hesitation. Truly a craftsman, you’re just a fraudster like the rest of the moral majority Christians on this site.

Completely delusional about yourself.

Thebrownblob

Mo you haven’t. You sit around trying to claim moral high ground, this man walked up went straight below the belt with no hesitation. Truly a craftsman, you’re just a fraudster like the rest of the moral majority Christians on this site.

Completely delusional about yourself.
Sure thing buddy I think it bothers you that I don’t care what you do in your bedroom. You’re an unlikable person, regardless. You wouldn’t know a moral high ground if you ran into it with your head L O L.

El Correcto

god is dead
Sure thing buddy I think it bothers you that I don’t care what you do in your bedroom. You’re an unlikable person, regardless. You wouldn’t know a moral high ground if you ran into it with your head L O L.
Okay but you still need to tell van it’s not okay to disrespect his trans coworkers if he ever finds another job.