Christianity

El Correcto

god is dead
Persons with transsexualism, after sex reassignment, have considerably higher risks for mortality, suicidal behaviour, and psychiatric morbidity than the general population. Our findings suggest that sex reassignment, although alleviating gender dysphoria, may not suffice as treatment for transsexualism, and should inspire improved psychiatric and somatic care after sex reassignment for this patient group.

You know we were specifically talking about puberty blockers right? This is another conversation, that I will get back to you on at a later hour.

Thebrownblob

You know we were specifically talking about puberty blockers right? This is another conversation, that I will get back to you on at a later hour.
I don’t care what you were talking about. This is what I’m talking about. If you don’t like it don’t reply. Really don’t need to get back to me either because your opinion is meaningless. Very similar to the way you live your life.

Thebrownblob

“The Aggressive Research Intelligence Facility], which conducts reviews of health care treatments for the [National Health Service], concludes that none of the studies provides conclusive evidence that gender reassignment is beneficial for patients. It found that most research was poorly designed, which skewed the results in favor of physically changing sex. There was no evaluation of whether other treatments, such as long-term counseling, might help transsexuals, or whether their gender confusion might lessen over time.”

FromOffTheStreets

Could you explain to me what the world would look like if God's word (the Bible) essentially directed the opposite of what it says & would you serve that type of God?
So for instance,
Take whatever you wish from your neighbor.
Murder anyone you wish.
Have sex with anyone or anything you desire.
Despise you father & mother.
Worship & create idols unto yourself.
Create lies about your neighbor.
Teach your children to hate & destroy all people & property.

If not, how would you organize your creation to direct it back to its creator?

El Correcto

god is dead
Could you explain to me what the world would look like if God's word (the Bible) essentially directed the opposite of what it says & would you serve that type of God?
So for instance,
Take whatever you wish from your neighbor.
Murder anyone you wish.
Have sex with anyone or anything you desire.
Despise you father & mother.
Worship & create idols unto yourself.
Create lies about your neighbor.
Teach your children to hate & destroy all people & property.

If not, how would you organize your creation to direct it back to its creator?
Do you think those rules came from your Bible or that your Bible maybe came after those rules?

Do you picture that is what the world was like before Moses? Or maybe Egyptians, Syrians, Babylonians, all had their own systems of law, government and morality? Maybe the Greeks had long established some form of civil society?

I don’t believe there is a creator and I certainly don’t believe the Bible is guiding you back to it.

El Correcto

god is dead
Apparently even Abraham was born in a Babylonian society so forget the laws of moses and what not. Even the founder of Judaism grew up in a human society predating his religion according the claims.

vantexan

Apparently even Abraham was born in a Babylonian society so forget the laws of moses and what not. Even the founder of Judaism grew up in a human society predating his religion according the claims.
I don't know where he was born, but he did live in Ur, a Sumerian city.