Christianity

El Correcto

god is dead
That's funny, even your link from a child mutilation center lists negative effects and admits they have no idea if they will have long term effects.
Yes there are side effects from medication but try reading what they say a bit closer, no wait I’ve lost faith in you let me grab it for you.

“Puberty blockers do not cause permanent changes to the body. And you can stop taking them at any time.
If you decide to stop taking puberty blockers and did not take hormone therapy, your body will go back to the puberty that had already started.”

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Yes there are side effects from medication but try reading what they say a bit closer, no wait I’ve lost faith in you let me grab it for you.

“Puberty blockers do not cause permanent changes to the body. And you can stop taking them at any time.
If you decide to stop taking puberty blockers and did not take hormone therapy, your body will go back to the puberty that had already started.”
And then they go on to admit they don't know if that's true and start using words like may and should. It's double speak, which is typical for these nutcases.

Meanwhile the NHS by changing their guidance has admitted they don't know if the effects of chemically castrating young children is reversible....

Puberty Blockers​

GONE is the claim that puberty blockers are considered to be fully reversible:
“The effects of treatment with GnRH analogues are considered to be fully reversible, so treatment can usually be stopped at any time after a discussion between you, your child and your MDT”.
NEW is the admission that long-term effects are unknown:
“Little is known about the long-term side effects of hormone or puberty blockers in children with gender dysphoria.

"Little is known", but go ahead and abuse your child.

El Correcto

god is dead
And then they go on to admit they don't know if that's true and start using words like may and should. It's double speak, which is typical for these nutcases.

Meanwhile the NHS by changing their guidance has admitted they don't know if the effects of chemically castrating young children is reversible....

Puberty Blockers​

GONE is the claim that puberty blockers are considered to be fully reversible:

NEW is the admission that long-term effects are unknown:

"Little is known", but go ahead and abuse your child.
It’s not chemical castration bud, I know this might be shocking for you Cletus so bear with me. Drugs can have multiple applications and uses for a variety of conditions. You are on the same level of honesty as the leftists you so hate when they said people were taking horse dewormer and drinking fish bowl cleaner.

El Correcto

god is dead
Yes it is hun.
Sorry you are ill informed try reading that link again, it cover fertility

“Fertility
Taking puberty blockers alone should not affect your ability to have a baby in the future. However, taking estrogen or testosterone can affect it. Talk with your doctor about your options for having a baby in the future, before you start taking any medication.”

I know its not full of racist memes so I’ll try to help you understand it as best I can. Let me know if you have any other questions.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Sorry you are ill informed try reading that link again, it cover fertility

“Fertility
Taking puberty blockers alone should not affect your ability to have a baby in the future. However, taking estrogen or testosterone can affect it. Talk with your doctor about your options for having a baby in the future, before you start taking any medication.”

I know its not full of racist memes so I’ll try to help you understand it as best I can. Let me know if you have any other questions.
Should.
So they don't know.
You're so desperate to defend child abuse.
Strange.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

El Correcto

god is dead
Yes I literally copied it from a previously posted link in this thread that you ignored because it doesn't fit your agenda.

It's the NHS's own words.
I don’t ignore things that don’t fit my agenda.
I’m learning all about her and her site right now and not from partisan leftists I’m watching a Jordan Peterson interview with her.

FromOffTheStreets

Do you think those rules came from your Bible or that your Bible maybe came after those rules?

Do you picture that is what the world was like before Moses? Or maybe Egyptians, Syrians, Babylonians, all had their own systems of law, government and morality? Maybe the Greeks had long established some form of civil society?

I don’t believe there is a creator and I certainly don’t believe the Bible is guiding you back to it.
So you agree that the commands in Bible are good?
Don't steal, don't murder, don't lie, don't worship yourself, love your neighbor.
You just think that other societies created these ideas first, even though we have no evidence of that. Yet we do have evidence in the Bible but you disregard it because you hate the God behind it.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I don’t ignore things that don’t fit my agenda.
I’m learning all about her and her site right now and not from partisan leftists I’m watching a Jordan Peterson interview with her.
You're welcome to dig into the ownership of the website that posted the actual wording change from the NHS if you like.

It's irrelevant, but if that's how you want to deflect from the facts, have fun I guess.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
I am against abortion as a practice, I wouldn’t recommend this decision to anyone.

However, that being said no I can’t say that I believe abortion is equivalent to murder.
"...I work as a paramedic. When somebody goes into full arrest and we treat them, we use wave form capnography to determine if we get return. What WC does is verify that oxygen is being converted into carbon dioxide through “cellular metabolism”. If we get a CO2 reading, they have been resuscitated. If “cellular metabolism” determines life or death in an adult cardiac arrest victim, it determines life all together. When does “cellular metabolism” start? Conception."

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Don't steal, don't murder, don't lie, don't worship yourself, love your neighbor.
You just think that other societies created these ideas first, even though we have no evidence of that. Yet we do have evidence in the Bible but you disregard it because you hate the God behind it.
The Bible is full of contradictions and instructions that are either nonsense, or outright dumb. Please mention some of the numerous passages that say it's OK to have incest, that eating certain foods will send you down below, or that planting 2 different crops together should result in your death. There are hundreds of them. And this is your resource for living a righteous life?

El Correcto

god is dead
You just think that other societies created these ideas first, even though we have no evidence of that. Yet we do have evidence in the Bible but you disregard it because you hate the God behind it
Although the 57 laws of the code were issued under the king's name, it is possible they were actually published by his son, Shulgi, after Ur-Nammu's death. The code was further developed by Shulgi's successors and influenced the form and underlying vision of later codes such as the Laws of Eshnunna (c. 1930 BCE) and the laws decreed under the reign of Lipit-Ishtar (c. 1870 to c. 1860 BCE). These codes, in turn, served as a model for the Code of Hammurabi, which would influence the laws of other civilizations, notably the creation of the Mosaic Law of the Bible.

El Correcto

god is dead
I don’t disregard biblical evidence because I hate god. I disregard biblical evidence because it isn’t a reliable source of factual information.

FromOffTheStreets

The Bible is full of contradictions and instructions that are either nonsense, or outright dumb. Please mention some of the numerous passages that say it's OK to have incest, that eating certain foods will send you down below, or that planting 2 different crops together should result in your death. There are hundreds of them. And this is your resource for living a righteous life?
What university did you get you Bible doctorate degree at?
Just as you ridicule the "YouTube scientists" we can also ridicule the YouTube Bible scholars, right?
Your words show that you didn't get out of preschool biblically, don't act like your a Bible professor

FromOffTheStreets

Although the 57 laws of the code were issued under the king's name, it is possible they were actually published by his son, Shulgi, after Ur-Nammu's death. The code was further developed by Shulgi's successors and influenced the form and underlying vision of later codes such as the Laws of Eshnunna (c. 1930 BCE) and the laws decreed under the reign of Lipit-Ishtar (c. 1870 to c. 1860 BCE). These codes, in turn, served as a model for the Code of Hammurabi, which would influence the laws of other civilizations, notably the creation of the Mosaic Law of the Bible.
Thanks for posting that, I like theoretical history.
What makes this chiseled rock reliable? If this rock was against LGBT would it still be reliable?
Back to an earlier question & I'll leave out the lying & stealing. If God promoted you to have sex with anyone anywhere, would you serve that God?