climate catastrophe

Thebrownblob

Plenty of intellectuals you choose to ignore with dissenting opinions and analysis
Judith Curry

Roy Spencer

Steve McIntyre

Tim Ball

host of other formidable questioners.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

Oops, I just red-pilled @rickyb. Hope he doesn't get flushed down the terlet.
matrix-neo.gif

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!

View attachment 393201

It‘s Amazing how you can fool people over and over with the same bull :censored2:. It’s like the preachers that predict the end of the world and give a date. The date comes and goes and they just make up an excuse and then predict another date. The people that keep following these preachers and believing them kind of explains the people that keep following climate change dooms day preachers. Fool me once shame on you but fool me twice shame on me.

oldngray

nowhere special
It‘s Amazing how you can fool people over and over with the same bull :censored2:. It’s like the preachers that predict the end of the world and give a date. The date comes and goes and they just make up an excuse and then predict another date. The people that keep following these preachers and believing them kind of explains the people that keep following climate change dooms day preachers. Fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me.
The Bible says don't try to predict the date so why should you listen to a "preacher" who does so?

Darmark7

The Bible says don't try to predict the date so why should you listen to a "preacher" who does so?

Exactly! These are people that supposedly follow the Bible but are blinded from what is right in front of them. Also after the predictions do not come true they still follow their leader. This is exactly what I am saying about Climate change zombies.

There was a religious group on the news years ago that the leader said the world was going to end on a certain date. This wasn’t his first time being wrong. The followers bought advertisements on city buses telling people to repent because the world was ending and they had the date. The news interviewed some of these followers and they had given their possessions away. Some on the last day left their house wide open as they left to meet up with the others in the group to wait for god to come back. It was funny and sad at the same time. After the date passed the leader made up something like “The world ended spiritually” I did notice he didn’t give away his possessions. This is exactly like the Climate Change leaders. They are so concerned about the climate change but don’t live like they believe it.

Last edited:

oldngray

nowhere special
Exactly! These are people that supposedly follow the Bible but are blinded from what is right in front of them. Also after the predictions do not come true they still follow their leader. This is exactly what I am saying about Climate change zombies.

There was a religious group on the news years ago that the leader said the world was going to end on a certain date. This wasn’t his first time being wrong. The followers bought advertisements on city buses telling people to repent because the world was ending and they had the date. The news interviewed some of these followers and they had given their possessions away. Some on the last day left their house wide open as they left to meet up with the others in the group to wait for god to come back. It was funny and sad at the same time. After the date passed the leader made up something like “The world ended spiritually” I did notice he didn’t give away his possessions. This is exactly like the Climate Change leaders. They are so concerned about the climate change but don’t live like they believe it.
Climate change cultists

Thebrownblob

Ricky follows a doomsday cult of climate disaster, constantly preying on his fears and shaking him down for money. And all the people who are his leaders are running around on jets and yachts and living in mansions laughing.

rickyb

View attachment 393201
and who funds the CEI

rickyb

Plenty of intellectuals you choose to ignore with dissenting opinions and analysis
Judith Curry

Roy Spencer

Steve McIntyre

Tim Ball

host of other formidable questioners.
FYI the IPCC reports have always been too conservative

rickyb

many do

many are willing to be arrested for what they believe in

Darmark7

many do

many are willing to be arrested for what they believe in

So do you believe in the science and wear 2 mask and get vaccinated and all your boosters and are still double masking? If yes then I understand why you are in fear of Climate Change if no then why are you buying Climate Change science from the same people that told you about COVID science?

rickyb

So do you believe in the science and wear 2 mask and get vaccinated and all your boosters and are still double masking? If yes then I understand why you are in fear of Climate Change if no then why are you buying Climate Change science from the same people that told you about COVID science?
i dont wear a mask bc i want babes to see my face but im in favor of it