climate catastrophe

newolddude

Even if you believe climate change is a complete hoax, that libs need to shut up and all is well: some things are happening that haven't in the last 100 or 200 years and we need to adjust things.

Keep driving your Super Duty trucks that get 10mpg and try to stop things like windmills, solar panels and EVs. But we need to adjust how/where we build and exist.

Even if you believe climate change is a complete hoax, that libs need to shut up and all is well: some things are happening that haven't in the last 100 or 200 years and we need to adjust things.

Keep driving your Super Duty trucks that get 10mpg and try to stop things like windmills, solar panels and EVs. But we need to adjust how/where we build and exist.

The fact that you correlate climate change with libs proves that it's political. True or not.

newolddude

The fact that you correlate climate change with libs proves that it's political. True or not.
It is political.

_110627626_trump_climate_quotesv7_976-nc.png

Thebrownblob

Climate change is real it’s just not man-made. 100 to 200 years is barely a blip on the radar. The 1930s had the dust bowl and we were not driving Super duty F150s then

newolddude

Climate change is real it’s just not man-made. 100 to 200 years is barely a blip on the radar. The 1930s had the dust bowl and we were not driving Super duty F150s then
We adjusted by taking action with how we used farmland and by planting trees.

Thebrownblob

We adjusted by taking action with how we used farmland and by planting trees.

LOL and that brought down the temperature? why do you post nonsense and half-baked truths. The weather works in cycles and always has. You and I are nothing but a fart in the wind the earth laughs at you thinking you have some long term control of the temperature and the weather.

newolddude

LOL and that brought down the temperature? why do you post nonsense and half-baked truths. The weather works in cycles and always has. You and I are nothing but a fart in the wind the earth laughs at you thinking you have some long term control of the temperature and the weather.
I might be a fart but at least I'm not a brown stain.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Remember: everything's fine. Do nothing.

You're absolutely right! I better stop driving, eating, and staying warm in the winter in hopes to stop something none of those things has any impact on. Natural disasters never happened before 250 years ago. This is all our fault! Everyone, do your duty and step up to the suicide booth. You superstitious climate alarmists should go first. Set the example. Lol

suicide_booth_futurama.gif

Babagounj

Strength through joy
  • Aileen Getty, Rebecca Rockefeller Lambert, Peter Gill Case paying salaries for eco-thugs through non-profits
  • Getty, whose granddad created Getty Oil, has so far splashed out $1million through Climate Emergency Fund
  • Lambert and Case, members of the Rockefeller family, have forked out $30million on The Equation Campaign
  • They've put eco-activists on the payroll for around $25,000 as well as pumped money into the organizations
  • It comes as eco-warriors have been continuing to wreak havoc across the world with stunts in recent months

newolddude

You're absolutely right! I better stop driving, eating, and staying warm in the winter in hopes to stop something none of those things has any impact on. Natural disasters never happened before 250 years ago. This is all our fault! Everyone, do your duty and step up to the suicide booth. You superstitious climate alarmists should go first. Set the example. Lol

View attachment 395529

I'm saying is we need to adjust our infrastructure to lessen the impact of these floods and other extreme weather events.