climate catastrophe

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
we will find out together my friend

but tell me this: if america cant even get its :censored2: together when civilization hasnt collapsed, what will america look like when civilization does collapse?

im hoping to move to most civilized country

I already found out. You'll always believe that extinction will be just ten years away. Maybe the next decade you'll separate your claims about mass extinction and civilization collapse. According to your beliefs, civilization has to collapse to save the planet.

Next Day Error

X - Other
They are lying to you.

And you're supposed to be some paragon of truth. Gotcha. A random laborer on a random message board.

You versus thousands of climate scientists. Guess it's obvious you're right and they're wrong.

If you can point to evidence of your claim rather than a personally written diatribe of scattered and disproven details, I'd be interested. Any resources you can recommend?

Thebrownblob

And you're supposed to be some paragon of truth. Gotcha. A random laborer on a random message board.

You versus thousands of climate scientists. Guess it's obvious you're right and they're wrong.

If you can point to evidence of your claim rather than a personally written diatribe of scattered and disproven details, I'd be interested. Any resources you can recommend?

rickyb

I already found out. You'll always believe that extinction will be just ten years away. Maybe the next decade you'll separate your claims about mass extinction and civilization collapse. According to your beliefs, civilization has to collapse to save the planet.
no civilization will collapse and we wont be able to save ourselves

wanna know something else? "Beneath our poised appearance we are completely out of control." - matrix reloaded

Non sequitur

Gee if only the people had a say in the matter. This is the current version of pantheism.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
And for this reason I should believe you? Do you read your posts?

Obvious to me. I don't really care what you think.

If you can point to evidence of your claim rather than a personally written diatribe of scattered and disproven details,
This is all you have done. Why should I go to any extra effort?

I'd be interested.
Would you? I doubt it. I know exactly how you would respond. "Those guys? Pffft... everyone knows they are hacks who get funding from some place I think makes them an unreliable source."

This isn't my first rodeo, Tex. If you are really interested you will find your own resources and actually evaluate the evidence backing the various claims. But you aren't and you won't. You'll just continue to post things you read I misleading headlines in random internet boards to increase your dopamine levels.

Any resources you can recommend?

Yes, but as stated above, it would be a waste of time. Find your own. You won't because you don't care about actually informing yourself.

Next Day Error

X - Other
Obvious to me. I don't really care what you think.
Yes, you clearly do. Or you wouldn't spend your time on me.
Yes, but as stated above, it would be a waste of time. Find your own. You won't because you don't care about actually informing yourself.
Translation: "I don't have any credible sources to disprove a widely understood scientific concept. My goal is to talk you down instead and hope that I sound reasonable and informed without being either thing."

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Yes, you clearly do. Or you wouldn't spend your time on me.

Thanks for telling me what I think. Lol. I respond because you do. And you aren't as nasty as most of the other people who think the same things you do. The difference between you and me is I respond right away and forget about you. You take hours or days, probably thinking about nothing but me
Translation: "I don't have any credible sources to disprove a widely understood scientific concept. My goal is to talk you down instead and hope that I sound reasonable and informed without being either thing."

See, even if I gave you sources this is how you would respond. You don't care about the truth, or even understanding the nonsense you parrot.

Next Day Error

X - Other
The difference between you and me is I respond right away and forget about you. You take hours or days, probably thinking about nothing but me
I work 50 hours a week and am on the :censored2: list here on Brown Cafe. Moderators have to approve my messages.

I have today off so I'm able to be a little faster with my responses.

Anyway, climate change is real and it's manmade. It's happening too fast to be a natural event as explained by the scientific community. They've controlled for the variables that you've parroted. It's proven. It's happening. You're wrong. I'm sorry.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I work 50 hours a week and am on the :censored2: list here on Brown Cafe. Moderators have to approve my messages.

I have today off so I'm able to be a little faster with my responses.

Anyway, climate change is real and it's manmade. It's happening too fast to be a natural event as explained by the scientific community. They've controlled for the variables that you've parroted. It's proven. It's happening. You're wrong. I'm sorry.

Oh. I guess I'll just have to take the word of someone who can't keep from getting in trouble on a random website.

Climate change is real. It's been happening since there's been a climate. It is not manmade, and extremely unlikely to be even influenced much by man. The scientists have not controlled for any of the variables. They just enter bad data into a bad computer model and tell the slack jawed rubes what they want to hear based on the impressive fantasy they created. All there predictions have been wrong, you refuse to accept that, and then you lie and cover for the very people who are lying to you. You do not have the weight of evidence on your side, you can't even explain the things you say. You are wrong, I'm not sorry.

Next Day Error

X - Other
Oh. I guess I'll just have to take the word of someone who can't keep from getting in trouble on a random website.

Climate change is real. It's been happening since there's been a climate. It is not manmade, and extremely unlikely to be even influenced much by man. The scientists have not controlled for any of the variables. They just enter bad data into a bad computer model and tell the slack jawed rubes what they want to hear based on the impressive fantasy they created. All there predictions have been wrong, you refuse to accept that, and then you lie and cover for the very people who are lying to you. You do not have the weight of evidence on your side, you can't even explain the things you say. You are wrong, I'm not sorry.
If you don't want to believe the best available balance of evidence on this matter then I cannot help you. You can go back to your doctrine. And beliefs. Which is not evidence.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
If you don't want to believe the best available balance of evidence on this matter then I cannot help you. You can go back to your doctrine. And beliefs. Which is not evidence.

It's not the best available. It's not even good. Passively accepting absurd claims and trying to pass yourself off as "right" because you've been tricked into believing lies is no way to go through life. It's your belief that actual evidence is only my belief and not reality. Now you pull out circular recursive logic. That doesn't help your case, at all.