climate catastrophe

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Ice core studies, dude.
You don't know how those work. Neither do the "scinetists".

Tree rings, fossil leaves, etc.
Don't tell squat about average temperatures.

You DON'T get to make up your own facts.
I'm not making up anything. Your "scientists" are.

These things are KNOWN, brother.

So are the events of Lord of the Rings. The two are related because both are fantasy, brother.

Next Day Error

X - Other
Uh huh. Miami isn't under water yet. The snow hasn't stopped falling in the UK yet, the arctic isn't ice free in the summer yet. The world hasn't ended yet. But we were promised all those things would have happened by now. I guess there's always tomorrow, until there isn't. Right?

Straw man argument.

Next Day Error

X - Other
You don't know how those work. Neither do the "scinetists".

Don't tell squat about average temperatures.

I'm not making up anything. Your "scientists" are.

So are the events of Lord of the Rings. The two are related because both are fantasy, brother.

Says who, you? You sound like you listen to Alex Jones unironically.

oldngray

nowhere special
when-paper-straw.jpg

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Says who, you? You sound like you listen to Alex Jones unironically.

How does you not understanding science or the methods used to make the incorrect claims you repeat have anything to do with me or who I listen to. Let's address why you repeat nonsense that you don't understand before we worry about any unrelated shortcomings I might have.

rickyb

Plants like warmth, CO2 and more water vapor.

Uh huh. Miami isn't under water yet. The snow hasn't stopped falling in the UK yet, the arctic isn't ice free in the summer yet. The world hasn't ended yet. But we were promised all those things would have happened by now. I guess there's always tomorrow, until there isn't. Right?
you can youtube videos of arctic ice shrinkage

its very obvious

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
you can youtube videos of arctic ice shrinkage

its very obvious

Yes, the ice shrinks in the summer, and expands in the winter. It happens every year. And it was supposed to be all gone in the summer by now, and It's not. And the sea ice expanse during the winters is breaking records.

rickyb

Yes, the ice shrinks in the summer, and expands in the winter. It happens every year. And it was supposed to be all gone in the summer by now, and It's not. And the sea ice expanse during the winters is breaking records.
start the video and then click on the end and you will see how much its shrunk

rickyb

Ok. Let me know how that works out for you.
we will find out together my friend

but tell me this: if america cant even get its :censored2: together when civilization hasnt collapsed, what will america look like when civilization does collapse?

im hoping to move to most civilized country