climate catastrophe

rickyb

Whatever you think. Really, Really believe it and it will be true.
You and @Integrity have the same Jesus.

"My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge; because you have rejected knowledge," - Hosea 4:6
you think jesus will accept you for simply praying and otherwise doing next to nothing to stop hell on earth from nuclear war or pollution?

unlikely. you have to at least put some effort into it and try

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
you think jesus will accept you for simply praying and otherwise doing next to nothing to stop hell on earth from nuclear war or pollution?

unlikely. you have to at least put some effort into it and try
Yeah.. Jesus expects me not to waste my time trying to save the world.
It's souls he's interested in.
Jesus answered, “My kingdom is not of this world." - John 18:36

rickyb

jesus will approve of you just praying? i dont think so.

have you considered you've misinterpreted the bible along with other people in your life?

Last edited:

BrownFlush

jesus will approve of you just praying? i dont think so.
Where did you get the above question from this…?
You know nothing of what the scriptures teach.

The Matrix is where it’s at, man. I been feeling Matrixed lately. It’s a sign from Neo. I know he needs me. I’m all in. I took the brown pill long ago and I know bull s:censored2:t when I see it.

rickyb

Where did you get the above question from this…?

You know nothing of what the scriptures teach.

The Matrix is where it’s at, man. I been feeling Matrixed lately. It’s a sign from Neo. I know he needs me. I’m all in. I took the brown pill long ago and I know bull s:censored2:t when I see it.
im trying to get you to work through your beliefs with some logic and common sense

how can the message of the bible be to be indifferent to nuclear war?

rickyb

Again, you think they care what Canada thinks? I guess Canada could throw some money Hamas’ way but that’s about it

1705714586770.png

protesting works! and its the christian thing to do

tourists24

They say they will cease fire when Hamas is done, no matter what Canada protests. Reason being is if they cease fire now Hamas will strike again. Easy solution to guarantee a cease fire is for Hamas to totally surrender. Canada holds no gravitas. Instead of protesting Israel maybe the “Christian” thing might just be to persuade Hamas to put down their arms and surrender their authority. Then maybe a real two state solution can begin. From the river to the sea solution is not a solution

BrownFlush

im trying to get you to work through your beliefs with some logic and common sense

how can the message of the bible be to be indifferent to nuclear war?
Your ignorance and immaturity make it impossible to have a logical and common sense discussion about anything, much less the message of the Bible.

Go play in the matrix. Stay in the matrix. It's a big world out there. You're a lost ball in high weeds.

BrownFlush

Hmm, was that after he said "for all they who take the sword shall perish with the sword?"
Barnes notes 3 possibilities...

1. They who resist by the sword the civil magistrate shall be punished; and it is dangerous, therefore, to oppose those who come with the authority of the civil ruler.

2. These men, Jews and Romans, who have taken the sword against the innocent, shall perish by the sword. God will take vengeance on them.

3. However, the most satisfactory interpretation is that which regards it as a caution to Peter. Peter was rash. Alone he had attacked the whole band. Jesus told him that his unseasonable and imprudent defense might be the occasion of his own destruction. In doing it he would endanger his life, for they who took the sword perished by it. This was probably a proverb, denoting that they who engaged in wars commonly perished there.