climate catastrophe

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1705762423418.png

rickyb

Your ignorance and immaturity make it impossible to have a logical and common sense discussion about anything, much less the message of the Bible.

Go play in the matrix. Stay in the matrix. It's a big world out there. You're a lost ball in high weeds.
i want you to think about it. will jesus approve of you doing nothing to prevent nuclear apocalypse turning the earth into hellish conditions?

Box Ox

you think jesus will accept you for simply praying and otherwise doing next to nothing to stop hell on earth from nuclear war or pollution?

“Your tax load is going to continue to increase, and rapidly. Your economy is predicted to be the worst performing of any developing country for the next three decades — and that failure will be trumpeted, positively, as the “degrowth” necessary to save the planet (thus so conveniently providing those who, like Trudeau, have no interest in monetary policy to parade their ignorance and Machiavellian idiocy as a positive virtue: “I’m saving the planet” is a get-out-of jail free card for any and all crimes and justification for a grab for power the likes of which we have never seen.”

rickyb

“Your tax load is going to continue to increase, and rapidly. Your economy is predicted to be the worst performing of any developing country for the next three decades — and that failure will be trumpeted, positively, as the “degrowth” necessary to save the planet (thus so conveniently providing those who, like Trudeau, have no interest in monetary policy to parade their ignorance and Machiavellian idiocy as a positive virtue: “I’m saving the planet” is a get-out-of jail free card for any and all crimes and justification for a grab for power the likes of which we have never seen.”
trashing the planet is a power grab. when the planet is trashed peoples standards of living will be much lower and they therefore have much less power.

jordan peterson is dishonest i believe because he did not debate richard wolff and he did debate zizek probably because of superficial reasons.

Box Ox

correct.

we need a highly democratic society which USSR was not and capitalism is not.

we need an economy which fixes things instead of throw away culture.

capitalism has never done it right either.

Hopefully we’ll be able to give capitalism the boot and see what a real utopia looks at the end of it.

rickyb

Hopefully we’ll be able to give capitalism the boot and see what a real utopia looks at the end of it.
its a strange thought process to trash one system which didnt work and say nothing about the current system which more and more clearly doesnt work.

El Correcto

god is dead
i want you to think about it. will jesus approve of you doing nothing to prevent nuclear apocalypse turning the earth into hellish conditions?
In the Bible god already has planned for the earth to turn into a hellish nightmare, worse than any climate change issue. Angels running around massacring humanity, resurrecting dead Christians to form some zombie army and sending down a golden city the kingdom of god where true Christians will live with god forever alive here on earth.

Really is a silly religion.

rickyb

In the Bible god already has planned for the earth to turn into a hellish nightmare, worse than any climate change issue. Angels running around massacring humanity, resurrecting dead Christians to form some zombie army and sending down a golden city the kingdom of god where true Christians will live with god forever alive here on earth.

Really is a silly religion.
theres a lot of crazy stuff in the bible.