climate catastrophe

Thebrownblob

And as I've already said there's plenty of evidence that the vaccines can be deadly to some. But Dum was saying this is a planned effort to depopulate the world. Not with those numbers.
I don’t suggest it was planned because I don’t know. I do suggest it was careless and malfeasance to release a vaccine without proper testing which usually takes 6 to 10 years.

vantexan

You're not disagreeing with me, you're disagreeing with Dr. Herman Edeling.

"I do know that the CDC has fraudulently taken a policy that anybody who dies within two weeks of the vaccine will not be recorded as a vaccine-related death, but will be recorded as a Covid-related death."

And yet there's been a million official covid deaths. Are you saying most happened within two weeks of being vaccinated? Remember close to half of official deaths occurred before there was even a vaccine. If you're going to quote Scripture keep in mind what God thinks of those who spread falsehoods.

And as I've already said there's plenty of evidence that the vaccines can be deadly to some. But Dum was saying this is a planned effort to depopulate the world. Not with those numbers.
I am saying that it is my personal belief.

The vaccines are ineffective and deadly, this is consensus among many doctors.

Thebrownblob

And yet there's been a million official covid deaths. Are you saying most happened within two weeks of being vaccinated? Remember close to half of official deaths occurred before there was even a vaccine. If you're going to quote Scripture keep in mind what God thinks of those who spread falsehoods.
Many of those deaths could be attributed to improper care in the hospital. If you notice those deaths have gone away that’s what happens when you incentivize medicine hospital start making sure you get treatment you don’t need

Brother, I separated Jesus Christ from this belief of mine for that very reason. I also said that there is no scripture to support this belief.

This is what the doctors are saying, not Jesus and not me.

vantexan

I am saying that it is my personal belief.

The vaccines are ineffective and deadly, this is consensus among many doctors.
It's a consensus among some. I'm not promoting the vaccines. I gave in because I wanted to travel but got the Johnson and Johnson because I don't trust the mRNA vaccines. The vaccines can be dangerous, even deadly, but so far not for most.

vantexan

Brother, I separated Jesus Christ from this belief of mine for that very reason. I also said that there is no scripture to support this belief.

This is what the doctors are saying, not Jesus and not me.
Nope, you don't get that luxury. As a Christian you can't be spreading conspiracy theories because some may be hurt by that.

Thebrownblob

It's a consensus among some. I'm not promoting the vaccines. I gave in because I wanted to travel but got the Johnson and Johnson because I don't trust the mRNA vaccines. The vaccines can be dangerous, even deadly, but so far not for most.
Agreed but definitely some, and the most of any vaccine this soon ever and that’s not OK with me because they were touting it as completely safe for every single person. And now even children and babies. Even attempting to force it and still are in some lines of work. Even more interesting than that it’s a vaccine for a virus that’s not even the same anymore the vaccine hasn’t changed but they still push it that should tell you all you need to know they don’t care if it works or not they just want to give it. Why?

Thebrownblob

this is why asia did so much better with COVID than north america, bc theyve fought these new viruses before recently and they used masks before.
We already know the masks do nothing so try again? And China did quite well with covering up the virus affects because when you got the virus they whisked you away and God knows what happened to those people.

Non liberal

We've had about a million official covid deaths but more than two hundred million vaccinated. If the spike protein is clogging arteries where are the tens of millions of deaths? Or just millions? You can't hide the fact that millions are dying of heart attacks and strokes. And that's in the U.S. alone. These vaccines were injected into billions.
Yes, but nobody knows the long term side effects because they didn’t test them properly. Even when they do, they hide them. If you think the government or pharmaceutical companies have your best interest at hand, you are mistaken

oldngray

nowhere special
Agreed but definitely some, and the most of any vaccine this soon ever and that’s not OK with me because they were touting it as completely safe for every single person. And now even children and babies. Even attempting to force it and still are in some lines of work. Even more interesting than that it’s a vaccine for a virus that’s not even the same anymore the vaccine hasn’t changed but they still push it that should tell you all you need to know they don’t care if it works or not they just want to give it. Why?
The biggest concern for me is the long term effects of something that messes with your DNA

Nope, you don't get that luxury. As a Christian you can't be spreading conspiracy theories because some may be hurt by that.
As a christian I have the duty to spread what I believe to be is the truth. If I am wrong then I am wrong and I will accept being wrong.

If I believe these vaccines are deadly, am I supposed to stay quiet as a christian?

Yes, but nobody knows the long term side effects because they didn’t test them properly. Even when they do, they hide them. If you think the government or pharmaceutical companies have your best interest at hand, you are mistaken
For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.
Ephesians 6:12 NKJV

vantexan

The efforts to force it though are on the wane. The pandemic is essentially over and it's not an issue now for most. I flew to Argentina and wasn't required to wear a mask. Argentina had possibly the strictest shutdown in the world. They're not even requiring a test now, just travel insurance to cover hospitalization just in case. I'm here for a year, got insurance for 5 days, no issue.

rickyb

They fared no better. In fact I would bet my life they lost a lot more then we did since they have more people.
they did the best

you can also see another sign of one empire ending and another beginning with chinas cases deaths and population vs americas disastorous response

rickyb

The efforts to force it though are on the wane. The pandemic is essentially over and it's not an issue now for most. I flew to Argentina and wasn't required to wear a mask. Argentina had possibly the strictest shutdown in the world. They're not even requiring a test now, just travel insurance to cover hospitalization just in case. I'm here for a year, got insurance for 5 days, no issue.
pandemic is not over

look up deaths per day worldwide