climate catastrophe

vantexan

The cdc's 2 week policy regarding who is considered vaccinated or not. Proven true. Theoretically proven that it is possible to have produced bad numbers.
But your whole point was they were using that two week window to cover up the danger of the vaccines. Part of your greater point that this is a conspiracy to depopulate the world by the elites. You still haven't addressed all who died from covid before there were vaccines or that most who were vaccinated haven't died. The CDC was clear up front that it took at least two weeks for the vaccines to kick in but you interpret that as if you die before the two weeks are up it's the vaccine, not covid, that did you in and thus if they list it as a covid death they're covering up the danger of the vaccine and the evil intent they have for it. You haven't proved anything, just smeared a lot of people. Not for you to do.

But your whole point was they were using that two week window to cover up the danger of the vaccines. Part of your greater point that this is a conspiracy to depopulate the world by the elites. You still haven't addressed all who died from covid before there were vaccines or that most who were vaccinated haven't died. The CDC was clear up front that it took at least two weeks for the vaccines to kick in but you interpret that as if you die before the two weeks are up it's the vaccine, not covid, that did you in and thus if they list it as a covid death they're covering up the danger of the vaccine and the evil intent they have for it. You haven't proved anything, just smeared a lot of people. Not for you to do.
I just want you to confirm that I have made one point of truth that supports my theory but has not proven my theory.

Then maybe, after we agree there, we can move on to more points that could support my theory.

vantexan

Why is the government telling everyone in the world they should continue getting the shot? It is not working it has not stopped transmission and it is not even the same virus anymore. I think deep down you know the answer is “money”. Big Pharma making billionaires after billionaires while ignoring safety and the government is helping them do it?. I would think that would be something you would be against.

OK but your European info listed all kinds of illnesses and the deaths from those illnesses which were considerably less. You don't get only myocarditis as an adverse reaction.

Thebrownblob

OK but your European info listed all kinds of illnesses and the deaths from those illnesses which were considerably less. You don't get only myocarditis as an adverse reaction.
That’s only one of them there’s hundreds of different reactions and some of them are not recovered from. Is this what you were told when you got the vaccine? Sure wasn’t for me. Safe and 90% effective or more. I would say would you have taken the vaccine if you had known that? But here in lies the other issue you couldn’t have known that because they didn’t do studies they did a vaccine and then found out later. That is not at all how this was supposed to work. That turned unwilling and unknowing participants into a control group.

Thebrownblob

If over 49,000 permanent heart damages from myocarditis reported isn’t enough to make someone pause I don’t know what is? That’s frightening just by itself. And those are the ones reported, VARES is supposedly between 1 and 10% reported actual cases

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Kind of destroys their whole American sucks theme if you look at weather longer than 150 years.

They are now saying that temperatures before they could accurately measure them, or before humans even existed, were much colder than their previous made up numbers suggested. Also, climategate wasn't that big of a deal, because they wanted people to believe the fraudilent numbers, so it's ok that they made them up.

Non liberal

they did the best

you can also see another sign of one empire ending and another beginning with chinas cases deaths and population vs americas disastorous response
First off, chinas population is in trouble, that’s why the government is now giving incentives for people to have children. China is on the decline, fast. That’s why they unleashed the Rona.
hows all that pollution and junk food treating ya?
Last I checked we don’t inject junk food directly into our bloodstream. That’s why the good lord gave us a digestive tract and our wonderful liver. Isn’t he smart?

vantexan

That’s only one of them there’s hundreds of different reactions and some of them are not recovered from. Is this what you were told when you got the vaccine? Sure wasn’t for me. Safe and 90% effective or more. I would say would you have taken the vaccine if you had known that? But here in lies the other issue you couldn’t have known that because they didn’t do studies they did a vaccine and then found out later. That is not at all how this was supposed to work. That turned unwilling and unknowing participants into a control group.
I agree with you to some extent but the adverse reactions were a small fraction of the total vaccinated. Even so they should have tested the vaccines properly as you pointed out.

oldngray

nowhere special
6102e59268f17.jpeg

vantexan

I just want you to confirm that I have made one point of truth that supports my theory but has not proven my theory.

Then maybe, after we agree there, we can move on to more points that could support my theory.
I don't agree with you. You're interpreting things a certain way that I don't find valid.

The CDC does not grant membership to the “fully vaccinated” club until at least two weeks after the final dose in a vaccine regimen

So, theoretically, if someone were to die from the vaccine before the 2 weeks is up, then they would not be considered a "fully vaccinated" covid death, and would be labeled as a virus death and not a vaccine related death.

True or false?
If anyone wants to attempt to explain to @vantexan how this policy of the CDC can produce bad numbers regarding covid deaths feel free.

Non liberal

they did the best

you can also see another sign of one empire ending and another beginning with chinas cases deaths and population vs americas disastorous response
China is lying or they don’t know the real number. We are much more organized, and our population not so vastly spread out. They had much more deaths then we did. Besides half of our deaths were from automobile accidents and other causes anyway.

rickyb

China is lying or they don’t know the real number. We are much more organized, and our population not so vastly spread out. They had much more deaths then we did. Besides half of our deaths were from automobile accidents and other causes anyway.
it makes perfect sense they lock down like crazy and they wear space suits