climate catastrophe

rickyb

First off, chinas population is in trouble, that’s why the government is now giving incentives for people to have children. China is on the decline, fast. That’s why they unleashed the Rona.

Last I checked we don’t inject junk food directly into our bloodstream. That’s why the good lord gave us a digestive tract and our wonderful liver. Isn’t he smart?
the food u eat is garbage

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
If anyone wants to attempt to explain to @vantexan how this policy of the CDC can produce bad numbers regarding covid deaths feel free.

You could show the guy a cheese sandwich, tell him it's a cheese sandwich, have him taste it, acknowledge It's a cheese sandwich, then he'd call you a conspiracy theorist nutjob for ever saying cheese sandwiches exist. Good luck.

Last edited:

rickyb

So debt, taking your money, and fake Fiat? Sounds like a great And on his way to make a safe vaccine with a private company
not necessarily taking my money, i could be homeless or we could have a tax system that exempts poor ppl and goes after the rich

when they borrow money they borrow from the rich who they should just tax LOL

Non liberal

it makes perfect sense they lock down like crazy and they wear space suits
That doesn’t help a virus they have about 700,000 more people then we do. They’re all getting it, one way or the other. And since it has now been proven that it started about a year before they knew, then everyone had it, and more people died then they know. Don’t be a stooge, use some discernment.

rickyb

That doesn’t help a virus they have about 700,000 more people then we do. They’re all getting it, one way or the other. And since it has now been proven that it started about a year before they knew, then everyone had it, and more people died then they know. Don’t be a stooge, use some discernment.
china has had 900k cases

america has had 90 million cases. so 10x as much but their pop is 4x as much as yours, so it makes no sense

Thebrownblob

china has had 900k cases

america has had 90 million cases. so 10x as much but their pop is 4x as much as yours, so it makes no sense
Oh my God and we’re fine it was a flu or something, you never met a panic or fake disaster you did not like, way too many Hollywood movies for you buddy. Probably better stick to the fear mongering about climate change.

Non liberal

no food can make you sick sherlock
I agree, and yet it even gets filtered. Just because it can, doesn’t mean it will. It is at least edible. The ingredients in vaccines like aluminum infant dna, formaldehyde, and whatever else, is not edible. And it goes directly into your bloodstream, SHERLOCK! They analyzed children with autism, they had an unusual amount of aluminum in their brain. It gets injected into the blood and goes directly to the brain. So, yes, our food is not the food our grandparents ate, it’s horrible. Yet as horrible as it is it pales to the detrimental effect of vaccines.

rickyb

Oh my God and we’re fine it was a flu or something, you never met a panic or fake disaster you did not like, way too many Hollywood movies for you buddy. Probably better stick to the fear mongering about climate change.
no its been a major disaster for the world and especially america

you guys cant handle anything. you mismanaged katrina too.

heres another thing about your money system:

after 2008, the fed lends money to the banks around 0% and hte banks lend it back to the govt at interest and make profit

rickyb

I agree, and yet it even gets filtered. Just because it can, doesn’t mean it will. It is at least edible. The ingredients in vaccines like aluminum infant dna, formaldehyde, and whatever else, is not edible. And it goes directly into your bloodstream, SHERLOCK! They analyzed children with autism, they had an unusual amount of aluminum in their brain. It gets injected into the blood and goes directly to the brain. So, yes, our food is not the food our grandparents ate, it’s horrible. Yet as horrible as it is it pales to the detrimental effect of vaccines.
thats not necessarily true

some foods could probably be worse for you than drugs.

Thebrownblob

after 2008, the fed lends money to the banks around 0% and hte banks lend it back to the govt at interest and make profit
Yes the same people you congratulate for stealing our money and making a vaccine that’s dangerous, You’re part of their matrix

Thebrownblob

We handled it so bad that you ran out and took a vaccine made by us who’s the fool here you or me?

Non liberal

Oh, ok who’s the worlds only superpower, and who’s sucking hind tit Sherlock? Canada will never be a quarter of what america is. Just remember, how america goes, the rest of the world goes.