climate catastrophe

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
We need to see the stats of just how many died within two weeks of being vaccinated. Never mind the half million who died before there were vaccines. Never mind the hundreds of millions of vaccinated in this country alone who haven't died. He was specifically saying the elites have a plan to depopulate the world and the vaccines are that plan. If everyone starts dropping like flies by the millions I'll believe y'all. Until then the vaccines are dangerous enough that they should've never been rushed to market without proper trials. That's verifiable through the VAERS system. Everything else is a conspiracy theory.
Anyone can post on VAERS. Lots of liars out there.

rickyb

Those men need the Savior just like you and I do.
ive always just thought of jesus as a gifted rebel

problem ppl have is they start at the wrong place. i used to love FOX news when i was in high school. michael moores movies always made sense to me and the matrix, and thats when i became skeptical of everything. like i was the only one of my friends not to use their full name on facebook.

I'm not qualified to say. But you're using it as proof of.your conspiracy theory. You can't prove it.
It's true, you just dont want to admit that it's true.

It does not prove my theory but it certainly supports it.

You attacked my character because I have an unpopular theory that I can support with truth.

rickyb

vantexan

It's true, you just dont want to admit that it's true.

It does not prove my theory but it certainly supports it.

You attacked my character because I have an unpopular theory that I can support with truth.
How can it be true if you can't prove it? And I'd tell any Christian the same thing. There are too many conspiracy theories floating around that may have a grain of truth but are designed to instill fear of other groups. It's divisive, it's corrosive, and Christians shouldn't participate. I guess that includes me with the 2020 election. Seems enough there to question the legitimacy but I don't have proof. And I know what some are going to say. Christianity is based on faith. Some things just have to be taken on faith.

@vantexan
How can it be true if you can't prove it? And I'd tell any Christian the same thing. There are too many conspiracy theories floating around that may have a grain of truth but are designed to instill fear of other groups. It's divisive, it's corrosive, and Christians shouldn't participate. I guess that includes me with the 2020 election. Seems enough there to question the legitimacy but I don't have proof. And I know what some are going to say. Christianity is based on faith. Some things just have to be taken on faith.
You wanted proof of numbers.

I proved that the policy is true and I proved that the result of the policy would be bad numbers.

ive always just thought of jesus as a gifted rebel

problem ppl have is they start at the wrong place. i used to love FOX news when i was in high school. michael moores movies always made sense to me and the matrix, and thats when i became skeptical of everything. like i was the only one of my friends not to use their full name on facebook.
Jesus is God manifested in flesh.

Thebrownblob

We need to see the stats of just how many died within two weeks of being vaccinated. Never mind the half million who died before there were vaccines. Never mind the hundreds of millions of vaccinated in this country alone who haven't died. He was specifically saying the elites have a plan to depopulate the world and the vaccines are that plan. If everyone starts dropping like flies by the millions I'll believe y'all. Until then the vaccines are dangerous enough that they should've never been rushed to market without proper trials. That's verifiable through the VAERS system. Everything else is a conspiracy theory.

“There are many reasons why the VAERS data is usually insufficient to prove causality between vaccination and adverse events, including:

• There is no reliable denominator to establish event rates – and no “control” group against which to measure adverse events.
  • Reports are often messy or incomplete.
  • Underreporting has been a consistent and documented issue. (One CDC studyshows that the system may capture as few as 12% of adverse events, meaning the total for COVID-19 vaccines could be as high as 10.8 million.)
  • On the other hand, overreporting is also an issue, as noted in this 2003 CDC review: “Other potential reporting biases include increased reporting in the first few years after licensure, increased reporting of events occurring soon after vaccination, and increased reporting after publicity about a particular known or alleged type of adverse event.”
  • In the case of childhood vaccinations, vaccine sets are co-administered, making it nearly impossible to know which specific vaccine caused the adverse event.
So why continue using an unreliable system – apart from the fact it was required by Congress? Experts agree that VAERS can be extremely useful in picking up signals of causation, which can be confirmed with further study.”

So you see why there will be no further Studies they can just use VAERS and say it doesn’t prove anything. So we don’t need to study. Even though the original used for the reporting website was to do exactly that.

Remember behind everyone of those numbers is the actual human being whose life was either ruined or finish.

rickyb

“There are many reasons why the VAERS data is usually insufficient to prove causality between vaccination and adverse events, including:

• There is no reliable denominator to establish event rates – and no “control” group against which to measure adverse events.
  • Underreporting has been a consistent and documented issue. (One CDC studyshows that the system may capture as few as 12% of adverse events, meaning the total for COVID-19 vaccines could be as high as 10.8 million.)
  • On the other hand, overreporting is also an issue, as noted in this 2003 CDC review: “Other potential reporting biases include increased reporting in the first few years after licensure, increased reporting of events occurring soon after vaccination, and increased reporting after publicity about a particular known or alleged type of adverse event.”
  • In the case of childhood vaccinations, vaccine sets are co-administered, making it nearly impossible to know which specific vaccine caused the adverse event.
So why continue using an unreliable system – apart from the fact it was required by Congress? Experts agree that VAERS can be extremely useful in picking up signals of causation, which can be confirmed with further study.”

So you see why there will be no further Studies they can just use VAERS and say it doesn’t prove anything. So we don’t need to study. Even though the original used for the reporting website was to do exactly that.
have you ever used these websites before for news???

ive never even heard of htem before

Thebrownblob

have you ever used these websites before for news???

ive never even heard of htem before
Open VARES is the government own data compiled. You can even get more in depth if you go on the wonder website.

It’s not my fault you don’t do any real investigating of your own maybe if Chris Hedges or the gnome Chomsky tells you you’ll believe it? It’s clear there’s no conspiracy to cover up the fact that the vaccine has caused much injury what’s not clear is why they are not upfront about it.

rickyb

Open VARES is the government own data compiled. You can even get more in depth if you go on the wonder website.

It’s not my fault you don’t do any real investigating of your own maybe if Chris Hedges or the gnome Chomsky tells you you’ll believe it? It’s clear there’s no conspiracy to cover up the fact that the vaccine has caused much injury what’s not clear is why they are not upfront about it.
not
wat cr, wpbp says

vantexan

Remember behind everyone of those numbers is the actual human being whose life was either ruined or finish.
Or they had an adverse reaction and recovered. Not everyone who had an adverse reaction died or ended up injured for life. I think it's a good indication that the vaccines aren't safe for everyone.

Thebrownblob

not
wat cr, wpbp says
Why is the government telling everyone in the world they should continue getting the shot? It is not working it has not stopped transmission and it is not even the same virus anymore. I think deep down you know the answer is “money”. Big Pharma making billionaires after billionaires while ignoring safety and the government is helping them do it?. I would think that would be something you would be against.
Or they had an adverse reaction and recovered. Not everyone who had an adverse reaction died or ended up injured for life. I think it's a good indication that the vaccines aren't safe for everyone.

rickyb

Why is the government telling everyone in the world they should continue getting the shot? It is not working it has not stopped transmission and it is not even the same virus anymore. I think deep down you know the answer is “money”. Big Pharma making billionaires after billionaires while ignoring safety and the government is helping them do it?. I would think that would be something you would be against.

govts largely funded the r and d to make the vaccines

it was privatized. and greed prevented the 3rd world from accessing it.