climate catastrophe

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Yeah, because that will do a lot. No. If your banning planes, it’s ALL planes. No more flying anywhere for you pansy ass vacation. In fact, no more vacations, ever! There are no sustainable food systems, they all involve carbon emissions. And I am asking YOU personally. What are YOU going to do to help curb “climate change” or “global warming” depending on which decade you choose, Are you going to give up your phone since the airwaves have been proven to affect the migration flight patterns of birds? Are you going to give up electricity in your home?, since it’s the burning of coal that produces electricity? Giving up your heat? What are YOU going to do? I’ll tell you what you’re going to do, nothing! You aren’t going to give up squat! Do you know how many people will die of starvation from these climate policies? From heat? From cold? There would be a mass extermination of people if we stopped using fossil fuels.
He wants YOU to sacrifice, so he doesn’t have too.

rickyb

Yeah, because that will do a lot. No. If your banning planes, it’s ALL planes. No more flying anywhere for you pansy ass vacation. In fact, no more vacations, ever! There are no sustainable food systems, they all involve carbon emissions. And I am asking YOU personally. What are YOU going to do to help curb “climate change” or “global warming” depending on which decade you choose, Are you going to give up your phone since the airwaves have been proven to affect the migration flight patterns of birds? Are you going to give up electricity in your home?, since it’s the burning of coal that produces electricity. Giving up your heat? What are YOU going to do? I’ll tell you what you’re going to do, nothing! You aren’t going to give up squat! Do you know how many people will die of starvation from these climate policies? From heat? From cold? There would be a mass extermination of people if we stopped using fossil fuels.
i cut back on meat, i donate, i got bumper stickers, i got shirts, i go to protests, i trash america

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
What the hell is that? What does that prove? Tell the government to stop allowing planes to fly, or roads to be built, or parking lots, shopping centers, cities, phones, what are you personally going to do about it even if we are doing it? You know why it hasn’t been solved yet? Because they don’t know what’s causing it. Believe me, if they knew, they’d fix it.

What is there to know? That the entire theory is based on guesses about past temperatures with absolutely zero way to verify?

They use ice core samples to create a record. They don't seem to realize that there could have been 100's or thousands of years, many multiple times throughout history where the temps were high enough to have not left a record in the ice. The fact that their methods don't show this is more telling that it suffers from observation bias. They have zero meaningful way to determine that the climate we are experiencing is in any way out of the ordinary. They start with the conclusion that co2 concentrations in the atmosphere increase temperatures. Then they use circular logic to say that the temperatures must be higher because increased CO2, which means CO2 increases temperature.

The people pushing the narrative are intent on using it as a pretense to kill off the population. It's obvious when they have people write books about the age of pandemics due to climate change, they test scenarios for a particular virus, they create the virus in a lab, then "accidentally" release it. It had nothing to do with climate change, but passive consumers of information accept the narrative because someone predicted pandemics and pre-blamed them on climate change.

It's a combination of some very old scams. Too bad people don't study history.

Non liberal

i cut back on meat, i donate, i got bumper stickers, i got shirts, i go to protests, i trash america
Cut back? Donate to what? Bumper stickers and trashing america have nothing to do with the climate. Why don’t you trash China? They’re bigger polluters then Canada even. America is about the cleanest country in the world considering our size. And we even have hundreds of thousands of people pouring over our borders who don’t give a squirt about anything, who don’t know our culture and how we are stewards of the environment. You can thank liberals for that by the way. When you sit down and think about it, brain dead, greedy liberals are pretty much responsible for everything. Btw, no more hockey, quit watching hockey, it is horrible waste of resources and terrible for the environment.

rickyb

Cut back? Donate to what? Bumper stickers and trashing america have nothing to do with the climate. Why don’t you trash China? They’re bigger polluters then Canada even. America is about the cleanest country in the world considering our size. And we even have hundreds of thousands of people pouring over our borders who don’t give a squirt about anything, who don’t know our culture and how we are stewards of the environment. You can thank liberals for that by the way. When you sit down and think about it, brain dead, greedy liberals are pretty much responsible for everything. Btw, no more hockey, quit watching hockey, it is horrible waste of resources and terrible for the environment.
we pollute even more per capita than china

i usually donate to democracy at work

bumper stickers have to do with everything. the matrix is all around you.