climate catastrophe

Non liberal

Global warming is fake. Nothing is changing and we don't need to take any action.

Lol, ah yes, that is called leftist evidence for global warming or climate change ( depends which decade you’re in). A video of someone having a party too close to the shore for current conditions, and a video of a house built too close to the shore line to account for a storm. This is not climate change, sorry. Just a storm.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Lol, ah yes, that is called leftist evidence for global warming or climate change ( depends which decade you’re in). A video of someone having a party too close to the shore for current conditions, and a video of a house built too close to the shore line to account for a storm. This is not climate change, sorry. Just a storm.
Another video from Chicken little.com

Non liberal

world wide temperatures for 100+ years.

beautiful video

What the hell is that? What does that prove? Tell the government to stop allowing planes to fly, or roads to be built, or parking lots, shopping centers, cities, phones, what are you personally going to do about it even if we are doing it? You know why it hasn’t been solved yet? Because they don’t know what’s causing it. Believe me, if they knew, they’d fix it.

rickyb

What the hell is that? What does that prove? Tell the government to stop allowing planes to fly, or roads to be built, or parking lots, shopping centers, cities, phones, what are you personally going to do about it even if we are doing it? You know why it hasn’t been solved yet? Because they don’t know what’s causing it. Believe me, if they knew, they’d fix it.
maybe no more private jets for starters. sustainable food systems.

oh they know. for example donald trump is briefed on climate catastrophe by intelligence agencies. hes just :censored2:ing lying to you.

Non liberal

maybe no more private jets for starters. sustainable food systems.

oh they know. for example donald trump is briefed on climate catastrophe by intelligence agencies. hes just :censored2:ing lying to you.
Yeah, because that will do a lot. No. If your banning planes, it’s ALL planes. No more flying anywhere for you pansy ass vacation. In fact, no more vacations, ever! There are no sustainable food systems, they all involve carbon emissions. And I am asking YOU personally. What are YOU going to do to help curb “climate change” or “global warming” depending on which decade you choose, Are you going to give up your phone since the airwaves have been proven to affect the migration flight patterns of birds? Are you going to give up electricity in your home?, since it’s the burning of coal that produces electricity. Giving up your heat? What are YOU going to do? I’ll tell you what you’re going to do, nothing! You aren’t going to give up squat! Do you know how many people will die of starvation from these climate policies? From heat? From cold? There would be a mass extermination of people if we stopped using fossil fuels.