climate catastrophe

floridays

we can easily protest nukes and war like the iraq war protests which were unprecedented.

we are in teh matrix every time we turn on our computers and entertain ourselves.

we are in the matrix when we read fake news on our computers.
ricky, who gives a:poop: if that's true.
If your scared, say scared.

Non liberal

Anyone can post on VAERS. Lots of liars out there.
Most are doctors. Are you calling doctors liars? Vaers is a federal program. Why don’t they just get rid of it if it’s misinformation? It’s there as a disclaimer, so if you do get injured from a vaccine they can say nana,aah we didn’t hide the adverse reactions, theyre printed right on the vaccine insert, an they’re all reported on vaers. And to everyone else they just say, “oh anyone can post anything on vaers, none of it is proven. Why don’t they just run some tests on the claims that come into vaers? Some real tests, with actual placebos? They don’t, and they wont. For obvious reasons.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Most are doctors. Are you calling doctors liars? Vaers is a federal program. Why don’t they just get rid of it if it’s misinformation? It’s there as a disclaimer, so if you do get injured from a vaccine they can say nana,aah we didn’t hide the adverse reactions, theyre printed right on the vaccine insert, an they’re all reported on vaers. And to everyone else they just say, “oh anyone can post anything on vaers, none of it is proven. Why don’t they just run some tests on the claims that come into vaers? Some real tests, with actual placebos? They don’t, and they wont. For obvious reasons.
Lots of sheep out there.

Non liberal

You well never get the vaccine lovers to say anything bad about them. They were defrauded an now they’re to ashamed to admit it.
Oh I know, I’ve been arguing against the safety and efficacy of “vaccines for everyone” for the last 10yrs. Unfortunately it has become just like politics where your just not going to change anyones mind. I just try to provoke people to read for themselves about it, instead of just blindly trusting your government or their doctor who takes his orders from the government.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Oh I know, I’ve been arguing against the safety and efficacy of vaccines for everyone for the last 10yrs. Unfortunately it has become just like politics where your just not going to change anyones mind. I just try to provoke people to read for themselves about it, instead of just blindly trusting your government or their doctor who takes his orders from the government.
Every time you turn on the TV there’s another vaccine advertisement.