climate catastrophe

Non liberal

and thats what capitalism does. and yet its very real...i mean its a lie in the sense theres not justification the capitalists taking your money as a worker.
I want to hear what you think is a better solution. And don’t mention this stupid matrix garbage as part of your solution.

I Don’t expect them to donate all their wealth, I don’t hate billionaires, I do hate billionaires who think they can manipulate the world because they’re bored and have too much money and think they’re God
First lie told to mankind

For God knows that when you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.”
Genesis 3:5 ESV

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1658374903179.png

rickyb

Not ever, power is too important to our leaders. They’re just for posturing. If one would set one off, everyone would be dead.
obama admin ran scenarios against russia and they decided they would nuke belarus only bc its not allied with the west

shows what you know

rickyb

I Don’t expect them to donate all their wealth, I don’t hate billionaires, I do hate billionaires who think they can manipulate the world because they’re bored and have too much money and think they’re God
but thats exactly what they do; their wealth is power and they have too much and it corrupts

Non liberal

obama admin ran scenarios against russia and they decided they would nuke belarus only bc its not allied with the west

shows what you know
We fired one nuclear missile from our arsenal and that was in 1945. And it won’t ever happen again. We might go to war, but I don’t think anyone will go nuclear. They’d destroy the planet, the climate pansies would go nuts.

Can’t maintain humanity if you nuke the world.
I heard Russia a few weeks back was talking about "tactical nukes"? Not sure. I could be wrong. I'll tell you who isn't wrong though.

And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not alarmed, for this must take place, but the end is not yet. For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be famines and earthquakes in various places.
Matthew 24:6‭-‬7 ESV