climate catastrophe

rickyb

A better economy is simple: leave it the :censored2: alone and get the government out.

Reagan almost got rid of nukes. It'll never happen now though.
we can get rid of nukes and have a better economy but we cant be passive consumers of information. we have to be active participants in the creation of our future, instead of letting elites create it for us which increasingly looks like a dystopia

Thebrownblob

sounds like another conspiracy theory like your UN conspiracy theories and anti muslim and anti communism conspiracies.
You’ll have to remind me of those because I don’t remember ever saying any of those lol.
I do however believe the WEF wants us to own nothing and be happy which is actually impossible. Their whole website is pretty creepy.

rickyb

You’ll have to remind me of those because I don’t remember ever saying any of those lol.
I do however believe the WEF wants us to own nothing and be happy which is actually impossible. Their whole website is pretty creepy.
yea because if you think about efficiency and asset utilization, you are not actually using the things you own that much and yet whether you use it or not, its wearing down.

I wasnt referring specifically to you regarding conspiracies, and some things are conspiracies so the trick is figuring out what is late stage american empire hoopla and which are legit.

Thebrownblob

yea because if you think about efficiency and asset utilization, you are not actually using the things you own that much and yet whether you use it or not, its wearing down.

I wasnt referring specifically to you regarding conspiracies, and some things are conspiracies so the trick is figuring out what is late stage american empire hoopla and which are legit.
Oh well I don’t really believe in conspiracies in the sense that they’re hidden most of them are right out in the open.

And I don’t think any man can tell me that I own too much that he should be able to take it for me. He better pack a lunch and bring an army. He might take it but he’s gonna catch hell for me first.

rickyb

Oh well I don’t really believe in conspiracies in the sense that they’re hidden most of them are right out in the open.

And I don’t think any man can tell me that I own too much that he should be able to take it for me. He better pack a lunch and bring an army. He might take it but he’s gonna catch hell for me first.
its called taxes which your govt redistributes, and being a capitalist employee where your employer distributes

rich ppl cant self regulate their wealth because obviously they wouldve donated it all if they could!

Thebrownblob

its called taxes which your govt redistributes, and being a capitalist employee where your employer distributes

rich ppl cant self regulate their wealth because obviously they wouldve donated it all if they could!
I Don’t expect them to donate all their wealth, I don’t hate billionaires, I do hate billionaires who think they can manipulate the world because they’re bored and have too much money and think they’re God