Comey Testimony

newfie

Honesty and transparency are not characteristics associated with politicians.

Trump may not be a politician. I grew up being told anyone could be come president

anyone just became president and he's a pisser.

He's as close to transparent as you will ever get. He hides nothing , you can see it all . he shows too much.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I grew up being told anyone could be come president

Funny that's what they said about my little brother , when he was sitting on JFK's lap and his diaper leaked.

MAKAVELI

Trump may not be a politician. I grew up being told anyone could be come president

He's as close to transparent as you will ever get. He hides nothing , you can see it all . he shows too much.
And yet we are still waiting for him to release those Russian tax returns.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
That's an interesting perspective. I thought Comey came across as honest. Trump's lawyer made mistakes (lied) and hoped the rubes would buy it. They did.

Never overestimate the American populous.
I was listening to TV in the background and it was on one of the funny political shows and someone made the comment that Comey's testimony was a great example of 'confirmation bias'.
I had always thought Comey was a bit slimy and not someone I would trust ... Corporate UPS was full of people like him ... so after his testimony, I thought Comey was a bit slimy and not someone I would trust.

con·fir·ma·tion bi·as - the tendency to interpret new evidence as confirmation of one's existing beliefs or theories.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
I was listening to TV in the background and it was on one of the funny political shows and someone made the comment that Comey's testimony was a great example of 'confirmation bias'.
I had always thought Comey was a bit slimy and not someone I would trust ... Corporate UPS was full of people like him ... so after his testimony, I thought Comey was a bit slimy and not someone I would trust.

con·fir·ma·tion bi·as - the tendency to interpret new evidence as confirmation of one's existing beliefs or theories.
not really new evidence and no smoking gun. Just the same ole, same ole. All this is being used to undermine trump. Trumps just got to push through like he is doing. This exact stuff is why he won in the first place. Washington is broke and gets nothing done.