Comey Testimony

Catatonic

Nine Lives
not really new evidence and no smoking gun. Just the same ole, same ole. All this is being used to undermine trump. Trumps just got to push through like he is doing. This exact stuff is why he won in the first place. Washington is broke and gets nothing done.
What kinda drugs you on? LOL

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I'm having a blast
I'm not really defending Trump ... I wish he could be impeached.
I'm just viewing a bunch of slimeballs who run our US Central Government.
I'll believe Comey over Trump every time ... unless there are tapes.
However, as opposed to how I felt a week ago, I would check outside if Comey said it was raining.
He'll make a lot of money with a Democrat law firm.

BTW - that was a strong tit-for-tat last night ... I'll keep that in mind for my next tat.
I won't go as low as you like, for instance, telling your manager who you are on Brown Cafe.
For now!

It will be fine

I'm having a blast
I'm not really defending Trump ... I wish he could be impeached.
I'm just viewing a bunch of slimeballs who run our US Central Government.
I'll believe Comey over Trump every time ... unless there are tapes.
However, as opposed to how I felt a week ago, I would check outside if Comey said it was raining.
He'll make a lot of money with a Democrat law firm.

BTW - that was a strong tit-for-tat last night ... I'll keep that in mind for my next tat.
I won't go as low as you like, for instance, telling your manager who you are on Brown Cafe.
For now!
I remember during one of the debates Trump said something crazy. Immediately after one of the reporters asked him about and he denied saying it. I don't believe Trump remembers anything he says so it's hard to believe him when he claims to have not said something. He believes it, but it's not the truth.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I remember during one of the debates Trump said something crazy. Immediately after one of the reporters asked him about and he denied saying it. I don't believe Trump remembers anything he says so it's hard to believe him when he claims to have not said something. He believes it, but it's not the truth.
Yep, I've been saying that for a while ... one of my sisters is like that ... we love her but no one believes her BS.