confederate flag?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
r6UqCcN.jpg

More idiocy.

The gunman USED the battle flag and the souths history to kill 9 innocent black americans and all you can do is worry about "old news'...

Get a grip.

TOS.

Sportello

Well, the President did okay in his eulogy today. I did not see a teleprompter at all, but I'm not sure, because there were tears in my eyes.

God moves in mysterious ways.

tourists24

Well now ya know what's next. No more Looney Tunes will be allowed.... It not only shows a confederate flag, but is also racist. Put on the ban list

Sportello

An Atheist has a black hood over their head to keep them from seeing the light.
Judgment much?

I've only seen black hoods being used with camera. They are great at blocking out the light. Thicker is better.

Source: Sold high end cameras and darkroom equipment back in the film days

Sportello

Well now ya know what's next. No more Looney Tunes will be allowed.... It not only shows a confederate flag, but is also racist. Put on the ban list

There is a reason 'Song Of The South' is not on Netflix, or available from Disney.

Do yourself a favor and say you've 'evolved' on the subject.

Sportello

"What a life Clementa Pinckney lived," Obama said to rounds of applause and "amens." ''What an example he set. What a model for his faith. And then to lose him at 41. Slain in his sanctuary with eight wonderful members of his flock."

"Their church was a sacred place," Obama said, "not just for blacks, or Christians, but for every American who cares about the expansion of liberty. ... That's what the church meant."

Do yourself a favor. Relax, have a lemonade, and listen to the eulogy OUR President gave for Rev. Pinckney.

Tell me what you don't agree with and why, then we can discuss that.

Hopefully, then we can agree on something in the middle, otherwise the Union is doomed.

I believe in Union, not Anarchy.

bbsam

Staff member
oh nooooooo..... no more Alabama songs allowed either

OR CHEVROLET..... racists
Wow. You're really going off the deep end here. Look at all the places you can find your beloved flag! A state has decided it probably shouldn't be flown at state buildings and some retailers are choosing not to sell these items. How does that constitute banning?