confederate flag?

tourists24

Wow. You're really going off the deep end here. Look at all the places you can find your beloved flag! A state has decided it probably shouldn't be flown at state buildings and some retailers are choosing not to sell these items. How does that constitute banning?
just showing how absurd the entire thing has gotten. And how ludicrous things have snowballed over a true tragedy. All of this was unnecessary and the whole flag thing has nothing to do with solving hate problems

bbsam

Staff member
just showing how absurd the entire thing has gotten. And how ludicrous things have snowballed over a true tragedy. All of this was unnecessary and the whole flag thing has nothing to do with solving hate problems
It's ludicrous because nobody is banning anything and yet you act like they are.

bbsam

Staff member
Not to mention that you are perpetuating the whole "not solving anything" thing.

tourists24

It's ludicrous because nobody is banning anything and yet you act like they are.
well yes they are.... the state governments have from their capitals and companies are stopping to sell confederate items. That is banning them somewhat. A toy car General Lee? Really?

bbsam

Staff member
well yes they are.... the state governments have from their capitals and companies are stopping to sell confederate items. That is banning them somewhat. A toy car General Lee? Really?
No they aren't. Somebody, somewhere will sell them. There's money to be made.

Overpaid Union Thug

Funny. But there is irony in your choice of a replacement flag. The very people that are after the Confederate Flag tend to gravitate towards Ernesto "Che" Guevara, a lunatic branded a hero by many American leftists, flags and t-shirts with his photo on them. How entertaining. :-)

I came home from a day trip just hours after posting the last and found this.......

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/06/2...eam-while-last-century-worst-villains-spared/

Weird.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Overpaid Union Thug

Yes, it's weird that FOX would try to draw comparisons between "villains", (like Che Guevera) from other countries and the Confederate flag issue. Most Liberals don't even know who this guy was, and could give a :censored2: abut him. Grasping at straws by tossing out a straw man?

Thats funny because each and every person I've ever known or seen that rocked Che on their shirts or bedroom walls were liberal as ##CK. And there was usually a copy of Rules For Radicals in those bedrooms too.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Thats funny because each and every person I've ever known or seen that rocked Che on their shirts or bedroom walls were liberal as ##CK. And there was usually a copy of Rules For Radicals in those bedrooms too.

Probably. I never saw many Che shirts, and the people I saw wearing them I dismissed as Berkeley-type lunatic Left radicals. The vast majority of Liberals don't think that way, but the right lumps us all together as one.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Kinda like your Uncle Tom H.K. Edgerton.;)

The man is an idiot.

His assertions that the civil war had nothing to do with slavery eliminates any credibility for anything he says afterwards.

He has made a living promoting himself as a confederate, and he couldnt change his mind even if William T. Thompson put a rope around his neck and brought him to a tree.

TOS.