confederate flag?

Overpaid Union Thug

Once again, you're an idiot. You want your cake and to be able to eat it too. Enforcing the borders the way you'd like would be prohibitively expensive, as in government waste to erect a fence and then monitor it with electronics and troops.
Your mom is the idiot and you are whatever is worse. Not enforcing the border and immigration laws is more costly. The cost of incarcerating illegals and paying for social programs that they use is bad enough. Then there's also the issue of them eroding this nation's language and culture. And lastly, but more importantly, there's also the millions of Americans and legal immigrants that have been victims of the crimes of illegals. And that includes of murder. Only an idiot cant see that.

There is a tremendous underground economy in this country that is primarily Hispanic. If they go away, GOP business owners will whine that they have to pay more for labor. In terms of agriculture, our farm industry has been using and abusing Hispanics for decades.
Weren't you accusing me of wanting my cake and wanting to eat it too? LOL! Cant your feeble little mind recognize the contradiction in your statements? On one hand you whine about minimum wage being too low and Corporate America underpaying everyone. On this hand you are saying that we need illegals because if we don't have them anymore then wages will go up! Man you truly are one confused nutcase!

Don't tar an entire population based on the actions of a few bad actors. As usual, you and Trump will rant about illegals and then be willing to do nothing to change the situation except for moronic solutions like mass deportations and internment camps.

You fools and tools never can think beyond the FOX box you're tiny minds reside within.

The amount of so-called actors is irrelevant. What is relevant is the fact that there are multi millions of people here that are not supposed to be and there are more than a negligible amount amongst them that are hardened criminals. Even the so-called petty criminals are a problem. Either way they should not be here. It is going to take you experiencing pain and suffering due to the actions of these criminals in order for you to see that there is a problem.

MAKAVELI

Banned
You want to stop illegal immigration? You need to stop the demand for cheap labor first. They go hand in hand. And the demand for cheap labor has been here since the the inception of the country with slavery. The undocumented are now the new slaves in our capitalist system. It doesn't matter if you built a 50' wall on the southern border and deported every single undocumented person. They'd be back the following week because of the addiction this country has with cheap labor.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You want to stop illegal immigration? You need to stop the demand for cheap labor first. They go hand in hand. And the demand for cheap labor has been here since the the inception of the country with slavery. The undocumented are now the new slaves in our capitalist system. It doesn't matter if you built a 50' wall on the southern border and deported every single undocumented person. They'd be back the following week because of the addiction this country has with cheap labor.
I'd say stopping illegal immigration is even easier that that. Simply reform the immigration system to make it easier.... documented and taxed, preferably at a higher rate than citizens. Taxing things you want less of seems like common sense to me.

tourists24

I'd say stopping illegal immigration is even easier that that. Simply reform the immigration system to make it easier.... documented and taxed, preferably at a higher rate than citizens. Taxing things you want less of seems like common sense to me.
Is that for ALL immigrants? and what about the ones that still ignore these new rules?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Is that for ALL immigrants? and what about the ones that still ignore these new rules?
For first generation immigrants, sure, why not. Use the revenue to properly fund USCIS, ICE and border patrol so they can focus on the real criminals who have to enter illegally because they can't pass a background check.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Get them documented, on the books, and paying into the system like everyone else. After 5 years of steady documented employment let them apply for citizenship.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
My congressman backed a bill that would allow the Confederate flag to still be allowed at national cemeteries nationwide.

He was call a racist for it, and the bill failed.

If the Democrats want the Confederate flag out of our national cemeteries because the flag is racist, do they want the dead Confederate soldiers out of the national cemeteries because they were racist?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
My congressman backed a bill that would allow the Confederate flag to still be allowed at national cemeteries nationwide.

If the Democrats want the Confederate flag out of our national cemeteries because the flag is racist, do they want the dead Confederate soldiers out of the national cemeteries because they were racist?

NO, the country only wants those still breathing racism to be removed.

Take a deep breath.

TOS.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Meanwhile, back to the ranch....

I've seen more Confederate Flags displayed in the last two weeks than ever before.

If you want to draw attention to something just try to ban it. It magnifies and reproduces immediately.
I actually saw one on the back of a pickup today.
Funny thing is he looked at least half Hispanic.
I had to laugh about and thought about our racist friend TOS.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer

i dont understand the need to fly a racist flag to honor the dead.The German Cemeteries in France in which German Soldiers who were killed in WW2 do not fly the flag of the Third Reich,yet these soldiers are still honored. I dont understand how a flag flown pretty much only by the KKK honors the dead of the Confederacy

10 point

i dont understand the need to fly a racist flag to honor the dead.The German Cemeteries in France in which German Soldiers who were killed in WW2 do not fly the flag of the Third Reich,yet these soldiers are still honored. I dont understand how a flag flown pretty much only by the KKK honors the dead of the Confederacy
You're not from Alabama?

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
I never looked at the Confederate battle flag as racist.

Just as I don't look at the U.S. flag as racist for allowing slavery for almost 90 years.

Funny how we look at things differently.