confederate flag?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
:D
For most whites? Now that's hilarious.:D
Don't show your ignorance.
Go read some documentary and sociological information of everyone's living standards in the 1800's.
The top 1% in the 1800s did not live as well and as healthy as 95% of the people in the US today.

Start with "Poland Bottle Water" on Google.
The ability to drink unpolluted water was not available to most people in the 1800s.

10 point

I own that I typed that the common assumption would be that she's a racist old biddy. No different than how we think "thug" when a young man saunters into a room with pants sagging and.over sized ball cap turned at a.45.degree angle.
What do you mean "we"?
You're not speaking for me. "Thug" isn't in my thought processes.

There you go again stereotyping people again.

Your shovel graduated to a backhoe.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I own that I typed that the common assumption would be that she's a racist old biddy. No different than how we think "thug" when a young man saunters into a room with pants sagging and.over sized ball cap turned at a.45.degree angle.
I laugh at racist old biddy almost as hard as I laugh at "a young man saunters into a room with pants sagging and.over sized ball cap turned at a.45.degree angle."
I don't normally laugh at "thugs".

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I am not a traditionalist and only look to the past to learn from but I have enjoyed the back and forth tonight discussing all the goobers fixation on past history.

With that ... Say good night Gracie.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Photoshop it to US Blue.
200 asert.jpg