confederate flag?

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
white trash 1.png
white trash.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
who is going to watch over an hour long you tube?........no one, unless you serve popcorn or your name is wkmac.
Regardless of what the film clip shows, France has the reputation of the surrenderer.....comedians have been using that premise for years..

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
So those American flags have to be banned also?

Those KKK sure do like flying old Glory.

Then after you ban the American flag, maybe next go after white sheets.

And keep banning things until there is no more hatred.

By then, you will have banned just about everything.

The KKK unfortunately have the right to fly the American flag. No matter how sick and twisted their ideology, they are still Americans. The Confederate flag has a definite, undeniable racist meaning to them, which is detestable. However, their free speech rights allow them to still fly it.

What you're missing here is that the real issue is displaying/flying the Confederate flag at government sites, which would be an official sanction of the flag. Go ahead and fly the one on your pickup truck all yu want. I just don't want to see it at the library, capitol, or courthouse.

Seems kind of simple.

rod

Retired 23 years
He is absolutely correct. I assume you have several Confederate flags on your vehicle?

I have a couple of them but then again I collect all kinds of odd-ball crap. I've been tempted to find them and fly one on my truck just to piss some people off---but in the long run I know I won't.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I have a couple of them but then again I collect all kinds of odd-ball crap. I've been tempted to find them and fly one on my truck just to piss some people off---but in the long run I know I won't.

I used to see a couple of loons driving around with one very large Confederate flag and another equally large American flag on the back of their pickups. During football season, you can substitute the local team for the American flag. But now, the Confederate flag is missing. Wonder why? Plus, I'm sure these patriots drive their rigs through Compton, Detroit, or Baltimore to show everyone their "rebel pride", right?

They'd poop their pants when one of superballs63's Mercedes with 24" spinners pulls-up alongside.

tourists24

I used to see a couple of loons driving around with one very large Confederate flag and another equally large American flag on the back of their pickups. During football season, you can substitute the local team for the American flag. But now, the Confederate flag is missing. Wonder why? Plus, I'm sure these patriots drive their rigs through Compton, Detroit, or Baltimore to show everyone their "rebel pride", right?

They'd poop their pants when one of superballs63's Mercedes with 24" spinners pulls-up alongside.
Yep. Would be physically assaulted over a flag. Hmmm

rod

Retired 23 years

No Mercedes with 24" spinners in my area. There was one older Chevy Caprice with big wheels and super low profile tires running around for awhile but he apparently got laughed at so much he went back to just a normal custom wheel ---either that or he was broke and pawned them.

bbsam

Staff member
What do you mean "we"?
You're not speaking for me. "Thug" isn't in my thought processes.

There you go again stereotyping people again.

Your shovel graduated to a backhoe.
Of course it isn't. You're just a little ol' southern racist apologist who would never have stereotypical thoughts on his own.

10 point

Right. That person would be in your mirror. Ask Jesus what He would do about this.
That's an easy answer. Jesus would have nothing to do with something that represented abuse.

Although, Paul wrote that if you are a slave do not endeavor to be freed but serve God wholeheartedly in the position you are.

I believe that this whole deal involving the Confederate flag was magnified as of late otherwise it would never be flying on state or federal grounds.

Like I said before, many do not look at it as representing slavery nor do they support slavery of any kind.
Things change....rapidly.

10 point

Of course it isn't. You're just a little ol' southern racist apologist who would never have stereotypical thoughts on his own.
You finally got something right. Thank you and you can be sure that I'm not a racist. nor would I call an elderly woman an ol biddy.
returning your posts is not to validate that they're worth the effort but ...