confederate flag?

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
who is going to watch over an hour long you tube?........no one, unless you serve popcorn or your name is wkmac.
Regardless of what the film clip shows, France has the reputation of the surrenderer.....comedians have been using that premise for years..
and again you show your utter ignorance in history. at least you are consistent!!!

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Such an intolerant bigot
no, that would be these fine White Christian Folks flying the confederate flag
kkk.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
and again you show your utter ignorance in history. at least you are consistent!!!
I said many years ago that my front license plate holder reads ..."France Sucks". It's been that way since 2005. It started with 9-11 and they weren't going to help. So, I don't know France and they can melt for all I care.
Besides Kanye & Kim think France is theirs.....they can have it!!!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The fleur de lis, a French symbol used by royal families dating back to the 13th century, and emblazoned on the New Orleans Saints helmet, is now being called a symbol of slavery, drawing comparisons to the recent uproar against the Confederate battle flag.

“As an African I find it painful, and I think people whose ancestors were enslaved here may feel it even harder than I do as an African,” said slave historian Dr. Ibrahima Seck to WWLTV.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Here's a story that every paranoid person will enjoy .

A shopper perusing the merchandise at the Redwood Country Flea Market was so offended by a vendor selling Confederate and Nazi historical memorabilia, the person actually called 911.

Wallingford, Connecticut police were dispatched to the flea market to investigate.

The police chief William Wright tells News 8 “the reason no one was arrested was because the items were being sold on private property” — not to mention no laws were broken.

“There was a table set up with this material,” Wright says, according to Journal-Record. “It’s not criminally illegal, but obviously it offended this person .

“I was shaking and almost vomiting,” he tells the paper.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I used to see a couple of loons driving around with one very large Confederate flag and another equally large American flag on the back of their pickups. During football season, you can substitute the local team for the American flag. But now, the Confederate flag is missing. Wonder why? Plus, I'm sure these patriots drive their rigs through Compton, Detroit, or Baltimore to show everyone their "rebel pride", right?

They'd poop their pants when one of superballs63's Mercedes with 24" spinners pulls-up alongside.

Nope. No room in my driveway for a good rat mobile. Sorry.

I may be an a-hole, but ghetto loser isn't my style.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Here's a story that every paranoid person will enjoy .

A shopper perusing the merchandise at the Redwood Country Flea Market was so offended by a vendor selling Confederate and Nazi historical memorabilia, the person actually called 911.

Ya, cause there is nothing Racist about selling NAZI "memorabilia.... Maybe they also sold little replica ovens or dolls with tattooed numbers on their forearms as well..?

TOS.