Contract Negotiations

• Thread starter thisjobaintforeverybody
  • Start date

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
I'm guessing that babboo is a company shill tasked with planting the "seed of doubt" in the heads of the simple-minded union hourly to grow until contract time.

Does babboo truly believe the company will present an offer where they lose money or one that makes money faster than the company can count it.

One could guess babboo hasn't had any business, economics or marketing classes or...any adult life experiences.

As long as he’s taken care of, screw everyone else apparently.

babboo25

Banned
I'm guessing that babboo is a company shill tasked with planting the "seed of doubt" in the heads of the simple-minded union hourly to grow until contract time.

Does babboo truly believe the company will present an offer where they lose money or one that makes money faster than the company can count it.

One could guess babboo hasn't had any business, economics or marketing classes or...any adult life experiences.
Well you guessed wrong. I’m just a hard working family man who knows without this job I’d be making pennies elsewhere compared to ups . I don’t have a degree and i am thankful to be making close to $100k.

Business classes? I didn’t realize browncafe was full of scholars. Some of you need to get a life, you have thousands of posts. Maybe that’s why you all are so disgruntled and miserable, you live and breathe ups.

trickpony1

I love when threads turn into high school drama.

I love when some kid, who thinks he has the world by the gonads, spouts off.

I was a preloader when babboo was still in liquid form. The years, and wear and tear, has/will take a toll on the human body.

Babboo seems to be at the age where he thinks he is bullet proof and has failed to factor that into his equation.

babboo25

Banned
I love when some kid, who thinks he has the world by the gonads, spouts off.

I was a preloader when babboo was still in liquid form. The years, and wear and tear, has/will take a toll on the human body.

Babboo seems to be at the age where he thinks he is bullet proof and has failed to factor that into his equation.
I’m 40 and yes still bullet proof, take care of yourself pal.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Iam thinking a sheep that cuts many corners so he can scratch runs,skips lunch and so forth

Scared to death to rock the boat

babboo25

Banned
[QUOTE="babboo25, post: 3323672, member: 12768]

Business classes? I didn’t realize browncafe was full of scholars...
Are you kidding? Start a financial thread. The Wall Street Center emerges like a Harvard School of Business graduation with replys.[/QUOTE]
Like Wally here, guy has 32,000 posts since 2013, get a life dude

babboo25

Banned
This little click has taken over the site, it’s sad because this used to be a nice tool for information. Several attackers have 30,000+ posts, how is that possible? Look at yourself and think why does UPS consume my life? I rarely post on here but couldn’t help myself after reading the same members pound their chest about striking. Not going to stand by and risk losing my livelihood because some of you hate your job, YOU CHOSE IT!!!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I have a very comfortable life, thanks. All fueled by our labor and high productivity. I plan of getting even more since the company made record profits.

Last edited:

babboo25

Banned
Like Wally here, guy has 32,000 posts since 2013, get a life dude
I have a very comfortable life, thanks. All fueled by our labor and high productivity. I plan of getting even more since the company made record profits.[/QUOTE]
So if UPS loses money in 5 years you going to offer up a pay cut? Don’t you wanna work for a profitable company?