Contract proposals for 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeadBelly

Banned
Brother your info is wrong and bug even posted about it before. I'm sure one day he will be honest and tell you about my past relations He's the mr know it all.
14 years is absolutely false
FACT
I can't recall ever seeing Bug reference that you had been with a woman in the last 14 years. Can you please refer me to the post with this information?

LeadBelly

Banned
Brother the bullhorn is ready for action.
We are all on the edge of our seats in Philly
I told you I guarantee a not vote in 623
FACT

Just for fun I "stuffed" the plane for Cologne Germany with vote no fliers! Can't wait to see if I get any feedback
I call bull on this statement. Not even you are dumb enough to put that in writing...

LeadBelly

Banned
IMG_9915.JPG
IMG_9916.PNG
U got so much power in your area and you let Jones win a spot. Tdu is taking over.
You are all talk No action
Here's a little advice for you.

LeadBelly

Banned
Brother I been at ups way longer.
Define 14 years ?
Your sexual exploits, of course!! That is getting under your skin. Remember jumbo set you straight. He calls you a "sad misfit". I don't agree with his as far as our union politics, but he has some serious points in regards to you, and I'm afraid we are both laughing, as well as a whole host of other at this fool.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Getting back on topic for a moment....
"No Driver shall be financially responsible at Any time for Any Driver Release packages!"
"Shipper release" I would agree with, but not for "any time" or "any driver released package"???

Why would the Company ever agree to that?

clean hairy

Once the package is delivered on a dr basis, it is now out of the possession and control of UPS. The commitment to the Shipper has been fulfilled, to deliver the item.
I do not understand how a Driver can be liable for a package after it is no longer in his or her possession or control.
The Shipper did not select Sig Req, therefore, the way I see it, that is the problem of the shipper if an issue arises after delivery.

Griffin1820

File! File! File!
I'd like load line sweepers to get an extra $0.50 as a preferred position. I have to remember HRCs to sort irregs, deal with sorters not doing their job, put up with :censored2: from other hourlys and end up doing their job, and pretty much poke and prod my supervisor when :censored2: needs to get done.

Why not give us a bit extra?

15 at minimum clear across the hourly part time employees. No wage progression. 1 dollar for every year.
This is currently the first time I know of where the government could possibly get part timers a better wage before a labor union does.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Once the package is delivered on a dr basis, it is now out of the possession and control of UPS. The commitment to the Shipper has been fulfilled, to deliver the item.
I do not understand how a Driver can be liable for a package after it is no longer in his or her possession or control.
The Shipper did not select Sig Req, therefore, the way I see it, that is the problem of the shipper if an issue arises after delivery.
So....if the driver decided to put the package in a DR bag and deliver it like a newspaper, launching it onto the front lawn and it comes up lost or damaged, the Company should have no recourse aside from paying a claim?

I'm not sure anyone could negotiate that language.

Status
Not open for further replies.