Contract proposals for 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

10 Pt

hello guys i am now with you here in this topic ,,,
IMG_20170628_221606.jpg

Let's see, what the "hive" at the BrownCafe has to say.

Be realistic.

Don't be stupid.

It's an honest question, and I would like honest answers.

I'll start:

1) Maintain H&W.... and improvements.

2) Maintain our pension.... and improvements

(including a cost of living increase for retirees)

3) Eliminate 17-I from the Central Region supplement

It's your turn.

Go.

-Bug-

Thanks for this post

10 Pt

Bug, under Art 18, address the package car heat in a meaningful way. We've all suffered thru the 120+ heat for years but now the company can spend millions in R & D to stick a drone and hatch in the roof but what about a solar panel that supplies power to DC exhaust fans to evacuate the heat out of the cargo area?
It's not that hard and retrofitting would not be an OEM liability issue if they actually started working with the companies that built these PCs.
It costs money that realistically would be returned in driver efficiency and health/stamina therefore enhancing safety behind the wheel.
I know my spohr would increase if I wasn't constantly broiled digging for pkgs.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Bug, under Art 18, address the package car heat in a meaningful way. We've all suffered thru the 120+ heat for years but now the company can spend millions in R & D to stick a drone and hatch in the roof but what about a solar panel that supplies power to DC exhaust fans to evacuate the heat out of the cargo area?
It's not that hard and retrofitting would not be an OEM liability issue if they actually started working with the companies that built these PCs.
It costs money that realistically would be returned in driver efficiency and health/stamina therefore enhancing safety behind the wheel.
I know my spohr would increase if I wasn't constantly broiled digging for pkgs.
Love the idea but I'll deal with the heat for more cash.

hyena

Article 1 section 2 of the Central Region Supplement . Let's change the language to " On days where a management employee is on the car that day will not be used for disciplinary purposes."

hyena

Article 3 section 9 of the Central Region Supplement( pg 193 )eliminate the last sentence," it is understood that day -to-day adjustments may be made."

hyena

Article 11 section 6 of the Central Region Supplement language shall be rewritten as follows, All part time employees shall be given one ten minute break for hours worked under four. For hours worked over four the employee shall receive one additional ten minute break.

Status
Not open for further replies.