Contract proposals for 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteeltownBrown

If the company takes Black Friday away I say we get three additional option days.
Don't think that will happen. Since we know that Black Friday is going away I would like to see it replaced with MLK day. Would be nice to have something in that 5 month stretch after peak with no holidays

SteeltownBrown

Another issue is the use of temporary drivers. In our center we have at least a dozen that have driven full time every day for over a year. Some for several years. These jobs should be posted as full time bids.

542thruNthru

Don't think that will happen. Since we know that Black Friday is going away I would like to see it replaced with MLK day. Would be nice to have something in that 5 month stretch after peak with no holidays

There is no way I'm voting yes on a contract that takes black Friday from me and gives me 1 holiday off. I'm not giving up double time and a half for 1 measly day off.

Coldworld

What are you proposing we put in the parentheses, in place of "full time"?

I'm not sure we can leave it blank???

ARTICLE 18-MEAL PERIOD ( )

~Bbbl~™
All diads will be shut down for lunch for a mininum of 30 minutes up to an full hour at a time of the drivers choosing between the hours of 11 am and 4 pm...breaks will be taken any time through out the day and the diads will be shut down during this time also...

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Have ideas for contract proposals? Don't waste your time typing posts here.

With over 90,000 views, people are paying attention to this thread.

(granted, there is "filler" material between good posts)

If it's sparked debate or encouraged thought.... then all the better.

Better yet;

Attend your Local's contract proposal meeting, and submit them there.

(just read the instructions on the form)

-Bug-

anHOURover

With over 90,000 views, people are paying attention to this thread.

(granted, there is "filler" material between good posts)

If it's sparked debate or encouraged thought.... then all the better.

Better yet;

Attend your Local's contract proposal meeting, and submit them there.

(just read the instructions on the form)

-Bug-
Nobody is paying attention to this post. The IBT will no lt listen to the members. It's all a smokescreen for the dog and pony show. Bug you are useless and I can't wait to put you on YouTube . It's a no vote in 623
FACT

Status
Not open for further replies.