Contract proposals for 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coldworld

Marty Peters kid
Can you imagine the ridicule an on car would receive if the OR showed them an hour over?
This is double standards.... All smoke and mirrors....any sup who is going out with me and performing the work should be able to "scratch" if I'm there telling them where to go and what person they need to speak with....you just do the lifting and driving... And don't put some silly code into the board to show you scratch.... If you are an hour over even with me yelling and telling you everything the route is jacked up number wise... Fact. They change the code so we can't come back on them later.....dog and pony show ..

Coldworld

Marty Peters kid
Are you taking notes of all these ideas bug.....will these get back to Sean O as a starting point for negotiations??

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Also, I love the solidarity in the last page of this thread. Just a small example how we can stick up to the real bully, UPS!

10 Pt

Nuff said. A coach can only suggest. Don't pretend you can do.
Those that can, do. Those that can't, become managers.
IMG_20170310_072816.jpg

upschuck

So the coach of a sports team should be able to play all the positions?

The CEO's (managers) of microsoft, apple, samsung should know how to write code.

I do not expect the manager of Outback to know how to cook my steak but I do expect him to hire someone who can.

The person that puts your car together do you expect them to do it right every time or just some of the time because that is what you are asking us to accept.

The example's could go on and on.
If you are going to micromanage me in that position, then yes I do. If you are going to tell me how a better way to do something, and require me to do it that way, then yes I do.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Are you taking notes of all these ideas bug ??

Of course I am.

Just because I don't respond to every post, I am paying attention.

Will these get back to Sean O as a starting point for negotiations??

They will.

That was the purpose of this thread.

Electronic media, is not going to go away. But.... you can't let it "rule" you.

There's nothing like getting out and talking with the members.

Those that can, do. Those that can't, become managers.

And do not get a company pension anymore....

And pay for a significant part of their healthcare....

And are rewarded, with less monetary benefits.... than previous " company partners".

If you are going to micromanage me in that position, then yes I do. If you are going to tell me how a better way to do something, and require me to do it that way, then yes I do.

"Brown up, or Shut up" Has never been more true.

Lets face it.

UPS has already marketed, and sold the "technology" to other companies.

But to expect anyone (supervisor) to run a route, with a bricked out

package car on Orion, is wishful thinking.

IE is dreaming.

Not sure if it's been mentioned yet but it would be nice if option days were paid at 10 instead of 8.

And now, we are back to topic. :biggrin:

-Bug-

Status
Not open for further replies.