Coronavirus

rod

Retired 22 years
The quarter to half black kids I know are better looking than full whites like myself. Look forward to our future as long as we can appreciate each other as people who are happy to be in each others' company and not choose to stay apart along racial lines. We seem to be gravitating more toward the latter right now
What color is the sun in your world?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
No, you made statements about India covid numbers being untrue. I asked where you got that from. Launched you into diatribes.

No, I explained why the numbers everywhere are fake. You ignored it then and continue to ignore the facts now. My "diatribes" were me pointing out your lack of evidence supporting your views and your poor reasoning in arriving at them, while you continued to accuse me of doing the things you are actually guilty of.

MAKAVELI

No, I explained why the numbers everywhere are fake. You ignored it then and continue to ignore the facts now. My "diatribes" were me pointing out your lack of evidence supporting your views and your poor reasoning in arriving at them, while you continued to accuse me of doing the things you are actually guilty of.
What are the exact numbers? If you have no actual data to post then we'll know you're full of :censored2:.đź’©

vantexan

You don't know that the numbers everywhere are fake. You assume, and carpet bomb anyone who disagrees with you. Thousands of people are dying daily from covid in India and you're calling them liars. I pointed out what an article posted here said about cremations going up several times, so much so they're about to run out of wood. And you accused me of more or less moving the goal posts. Is it about deaths or cremations you said. For the life of me I don't understand why covid deaths in India threaten your conservative view of how liberal politicians here have used the virus to their own ends. As if admitting India has a terrible problem somehow validates what our politicians have done with shutdowns. If we had hundreds of millions living in close proximity with their poor hygiene standards we would've had the same problems. Different results here doesn't mean they're lying over there. And for the last time, I, like you, only know what is reported to us in articles. But we draw very different conclusions.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Fake news.

You guys will believe anything. India is in the top ten most forested countries on earth. I'm sure they burned through 68 million hectares in two weeks.

I mean, honestly. Wtf?

tenor (25).gif

plastics-pollution_orig.jpg

I bet you guys think that garbage was in that bird when it died and caused it to die.
:rofl:

giphy (14).gif

6HI1Uxg.gif

giphy (15).gif

vantexan

You guys will believe anything. India is in the top ten most forested countries on earth. I'm sure they burned through 68 million hectares in two weeks.

I mean, honestly. Wtf?

View attachment 337099

View attachment 337100

I bet you guys think that garbage was in that bird when it died and caused it to die.
:rofl:

View attachment 337101

View attachment 337102

View attachment 337103
And Ford just idled a friend-150 plant because they can't get computer chips. Supply chain disruptions in a pandemic is a very real thing.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
And Ford just idled a friend-150 plant because they can't get computer chips. Supply chain disruptions in a pandemic is a very real thing.

Supply chain failures due to unnecessary lock downs are also a very real thing, that everyone has known was coming, and was why they have been speaking out against lock downs. More children in Asia have died due to supply chain failures than people have supposedly died of corona virus.

vantexan

Anyone wanting to get their mind blown should go to YouTube and watch Tucker Carlson's opening segment tonight. Put in his name and today's date in the search. Not only does it appear that the virus escaped from the Wuhan lab but it was funded by our very own CDC and signed off on by none other than our own Dr. Anthony Fauci back in 2014-2019. They were specifically experimenting on making corona viruses in bats easily transmissible from human to human. Why pray tell would they do such a thing that ended up killing millions worldwide?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Anyone wanting to get their mind blown should go to YouTube and watch Tucker Carlson's opening segment tonight. Put in his name and today's date in the search. Not only does it appear that the virus escaped from the Wuhan lab but it was funded by our very own CDC and signed off on by none other than our own Dr. Anthony Fauci back in 2014-2019. They were specifically experimenting on making corona viruses in bats easily transmissible from human to human. Why pray tell would they do such a thing that ended up killing millions worldwide?

YouTube won't let that be found by search, if they don't block it all together. It's still available on Facebook at the moment. But I thought all this was common knowledge anyway. Don't worry, no one will believe it or be outraged enough about it to do anything.

vantexan

YouTube won't let that be found by search, if they don't block it all together. It's still available on Facebook at the moment. But I thought all this was common knowledge anyway. Don't worry, no one will believe it or be outraged enough about it to do anything.
I see what you mean. Noticed that last week too. Used to watch the replays on there all the time. Absolute censorship. I don't think it was out there that the CDC and Fauci actually paid for it. A science writer, one of the most respected in the world for 50 years, last name Wade, just put out a report detailing what happened. He has the credentials and contacts to be taken seriously.