Coronavirus

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
u overheated ur brain like u do ur brakes

q_Yre-.gif

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I don’t mean every third Tuesday. I mean this building is permanently and completely off limits to those who are either vaccinated or unvaccinated. It just personally strikes me as very, very wrong. Maybe it’s just me.
Maybe we should do it based on skin color. Oh wait.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Glad this is finally being publicly acknowledged by the CDC.

Goodbye masks, wonder how many angry Karen’s will still ask me about wearing a mask.
✊🧔

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Time for all mask requirements to go. Anybody who doesn't want the vaccine, you are on your own.

Not our responsibility to mask up to protect the unvaccinated.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Our problem now is clowns like PA Gov. Tom Wolf. He said people in Pennsylvania will be required to wear masks until 70% of adults are vaccinated. Anyone not now vaccinated doesn't want to be.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member

CDC Lifts Most Mask Guidance in Key Step Back to Normal

(Bloomberg) -- President Joe Biden took his biggest step yet toward declaring victory over the coronavirus pandemic -- as public health officials said fully vaccinated Americans can ditch their masks in most settings, even indoors or in large groups.

The guidance shift Thursday is a turning point in the fight against Covid-19 and comes as U.S. caseloads fall and vaccinations rise. It signals a broad return to everyday life, and is also a bet that any surge in spread from relaxed guidelines won’t be enough to reverse progress in inoculations.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention announced the change in guidance while citing growing evidence that vaccines are effective against variants and outside of clinical trials, and fully vaccinated people are at low risk to spread the virus to someone else.

@MAKAVELI can finally come out of his basement now. I'm guessing that he won't and that his buddy Biden will still wear a mask when on a Zoom call. lmao

Still no mention about those who already had COVID... and that is a big @#%! number. Our sever at the restaurant last night was 23, already had COVID and is not planning on getting vaccinated... In her shoes, many doctors wouldn't recommend it, and I applaud her for her common sense which is lacking by many who are fear based.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Having covid is getting the vaccine.

We might need some protection for business moving forward. You know some unvaccinated idiot will be suing someone when they develop covid.
Democrats blocked Republican plans to protect businesses from liability for that a long time ago.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
If we are going forward we need that protection. It's on the individual now to get the shot or be prepared for possible consequences.
Democrats are shills to the litigation lobbyists.

It will be fine

Could one sue an employer for damages if they remove all precautions such as masking? Maybe. Same for theme parks, theaters, etc.
No. You’d have to prove it was the only place you visited and the only people you came in contact with. Then you’d have to have damages to sue for. People tried early on for deaths and the cases didn’t go anywhere.